Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain (978 Views)

Adsensewahala Again Webmasters Help!!!! / Wordpress Theme Needed, Webmasters Help Me Out / Please Hacker Help Me Regain My Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2019

Here is my case in which I need an urgent help and assistance.

In 2018, I wanted to start a blog so I bought a domain and hosted with with a Nigerian Host. Little did I know that they host and register on another foreign website unbehalf of you. The domain was dormant as I lost interest. In the bid to retain the domain I renewed it. I went ahead to open an account with namesilo so I could transfer my domain and others I will eventually buy to them. I realized that my domain host registered it on namesilo. This means that I will request for them to "push" my domain to my account on namesilo. I contacted them and requested for a push. They delayed and asked me to renew my domain first. I hurriedly renewed it as it was going to expire soon.

Now they deleted my account on their website, I can't login or access my account, I can't acess my cP as well. All the mails I've been writing them receives no reply
Please what do I do to gain back my domain...

please help
Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by SirLakes: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Which domain registrar is that

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by hostkobo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
Here is my case in which I need an urgent help and assistance.

In 2018, I wanted to start a blog so I bought a domain and hosted with with a Nigerian Host. Little did I know that they host and register on another foreign website unbehalf of you. The domain was dormant as I lost interest. In the bid to retain the domain I renewed it. I went ahead to open an account with namesilo so I could transfer my domain and others I will eventually buy to them. I realized that my domain host registered it on namesilo. This means that I will request for them to "push" my domain to my account on namesilo. I contacted them and requested for a push. They delayed and asked me to renew my domain first. I hurriedly renewed it as it was going to expire soon.

Now they deleted my account on their website, I can't login or access my account, I can't acess my cP as well. All the mails I've been writing them receives no reply
Please what do I do to gain back my domain...

please help

what is the domain name?

regards
HK
Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
hostkobo:

what is the domain name?
regards HK
I can't just reveal the domain name. What I need help in is how to regain access to it
Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by Craziestgirl(f): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

I can't just reveal the domain name.
What I need help in is how to regain access to it
If you are complicit to bad business ethics, you don't need help.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by Oluwa4u(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Verified naija and UK adsense for 10k inbox or .0815 486 1294 whatsapp me
Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by hostkobo(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

I can't just reveal the domain name.
What I need help in is how to regain access to it

You can't just reveal the domain name?

How do we know its yours?
How do we know the correct retrieval option? There are 1001 of such.

Regards
HK
Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by 004gist: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2019
hostkobo:

You can't just reveal the domain name?

How do we know its yours?
How do we know the correct retrieval option? There are 1001 of such.

Regards
HK
Some people na wa for them.
He doesn't want to give ful details to domain he lost and still want help
Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Just so you know, I've regained access.

I reported the reseller
Cc: hostkobo
004gist
Oluwa4u
Craziestgirl
Sirlakes

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For Free Now / Google Listing / I Need A Site Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.