Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan (42945 Views)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

The Holy Book also asked the women to love their husbands and men to respect their wives.

@Wife: Good one.

The wig must have meant a lot to her.

It could also be that she is touched that he is happy to provide her wants in addition to her needs.
Nope, it wasn't a prerequisite for a happy home..yes the wife can love her husband but even if there was no love, respect and loyalty from her is enough for the man..it is the man who is tasked with the greater responsiblity to love the wife like his own body.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by donbachi(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Good loving requires appreciation on both sides
sure...d tankiu after sex.how u see am
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Her dream wig
Putting on expensive wig on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital.
Lol.Guy U Wicked
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Nope, it wasn't a prerequisite for a happy home..yes the wife can love her husband but even if there was no love, respect and loyalty from her is enough for the man..it is the man who is tasked with the greater responsiblity to love the wife like his own body.

Respect and loyalty becomes a chore in the absence of love.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
donbachi:
sure...d tankiu after sex.how u see am

It is good practice to spur one's lover to do more.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Respect and loyalty becomes a chore in the absence of love.
But it will keep the home together..take Regina for example lol..
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by donbachi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

It is good practice to spur one's lover to do more.
how ur buka na?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

But it will keep the home together..take Regina for example lol..

You think Regina is happy?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
donbachi:
how ur buka na?

Hahahahahahaha

The buka is fine.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by donbachi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha

The buka is fine.
to show u say i care na..if i have my way i 4 don make u smile
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by fortunechy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
if not in Ibadan, where else such thing will happen...
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Ikpongiton: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
if she can appreciate little thing like wig,then she will respect and call him my lord,if he give her benz.woman of virtue
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

You think Regina is happy?
She doesn't love the man..but she respects him..and that's all the old geezer needs from her.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Lawrry(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chai
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Lawrry(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Her dream wig

You are wicked haha!!!!!
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Pat081: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nairaland is now full of useless and good for nothing post this days, what is our own in that
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by namo77: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nairaland
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by ultimatekint(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Amuocha:
Former governor Ajimobi sef cheesy
stop putting Governor with that name(Ajimobi) again,ok?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Cooldeedee: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Her dream wig

Dumb ass what has wig gat to do with 36 state. Can u even recite it hypo!
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Agugbadin: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is nice, she will get more gifts
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

She doesn't love the man..but she respects him..and that's all the old geezer needs from her.

Ok o
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Imo1stson: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
But it's Yoruba way. Seen such greetings on several occasions
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Gabson001(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Her type still exist?
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Igweann979(f): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
donbachi:
What a woman..many of you should learn from her..a woman that appreciates gift from her husband gets more...and women should start telling us "thank you" after sex also.
you well
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Dedetwo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
Some broke daughter of a bus conductor might call her cheap and shameless. But if I have a grateful woman like this grin My ATM card pin and monthly spending is getting no caution by me

You have spoken wisely and for many decent men.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by BlueAir: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dedetwo:

You have spoken wisely and for many decent men.

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by legba1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Her dream wig

YOU ehn.....you badt gannn oo......haba
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by lielbree: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
A friend of mine thought me to dance for joy even if my husband buys me bathroom slippers. Gratitude breeds more.

This woman is wise

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Dagger111(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Omo inule ni mi oo cool

Omo get inside grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.