Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan (42918 Views)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by DonCrack: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Lady knelt down to appreciate her husband as he surprises her with her dream wig in ibadan

Here is a video of a lady kneeling down to appreciate her husband for surprising her with her dream wig.

She was so happy and jumping, as she try out the wig.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/lady-knelt-down-to-appreciate-her.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Davash222(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Her dream wig

Putting on expensive wig on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital.

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by WeighWordSon(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Dream wig indeed. How long has she been nursing the dream?
One would have thought she was a Lawyer.
Anyways, what is my own "consignment"?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Jayslicky: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Her dream wig

Putting on expensive wig on a head that can't recite 36 states and capital.

Jeez this is pure savagery!!!!

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by donbachi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
What a woman..many of you should learn from her..a woman that appreciates gift from her husband gets more...and women should start telling us "thank you" after sex also.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by mhizdebbygold(f): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmm..... Like someone said, what is my "consignment"?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Waakanda: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Omo ibile cheesy
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
It's good to always appreciate things cool cool cool

*singing appreciation by KSA

2 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Magnoliaa(f): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
wow... sweet. ❤️
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by agbonkamen(f): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
donbachi:
What a woman..many of you should learn from her..a woman that appreciates gift from her husband gets more...and women should start telling us "thank you" after sex also.
after begging to put just the tip abi....thank you after sex kee you there grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Phenomenal16(f): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
DonCrack:
Lady knelt down to appreciate her husband as he surprises her with her dream wig in ibandan

Here is a video of a lady kneeling down to appreciate her husband for surprising her with her dream wig.

She was so happy and jumping, as she try out the wig.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/lady-knelt-down-to-appreciate-her.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala missyb3 mynd44
...another wig loading....one of the best way to get a man strongly rooted to u is to "respect" n appreciate him...very simple

12 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by BlueAir: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Some broke daughter of a bus conductor might call her cheap and shameless. But if I have a grateful woman like this grin My ATM card pin and monthly spending is getting no caution by me

19 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by BlueAir: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...another wig loading....one of the best way to get a man strongly rooted to u is to "respect" n appreciate him...very simple
ill buy wig and clothes tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Amuocha: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Former governor Ajimobi sef cheesy
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by donbachi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
agbonkamen:
after begging to put just the tip abi....thank you after sex kee you there grin grin
hahaha..e neva reach like dat na.
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by mimilogistics: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
love appreciates no matter how small kiss

Before you mock her....remember that those that appreciate small gift will appreciate bigger gift but those that don't show gratitude because your gift to them is small, will never show gratitude even if you buy them the whole world and it is a sign that they don't love or care about you or your gifts to them, be wise wink

Let us handle all your buying and shipping from China to Nigeria (you receive your goods in 48hrs!), Turkey to Nigeria (we help you ship from Turkey to Nigeria). USA to Nigeria (we help you ship from USA to Nigeria). Click on my username for details.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by TwitterGist: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
I have heard of
Dream House
Dream Job
Dream Car
Dream Location

But

Dream Wig Crazzzy!

Why always Ibadan!!!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by JejeNaija(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Her dream wig

Putting on expensive wig on a head that can’t recite 36 states and capital.

If you look at it probably you will know that the woman is a humble wife. She didn't disturb for it, she didn't request for it. She was content with what she had but loved the wig. Her husband surprised her with it and she really appreciated it.

This is what a man should always do. Your wife should not ask you to do certain things, you can do it for her out of the love you have for her.

All these chewing guys dating chewing gum girls is not the way forward. A real man should know what his woman deserves without her asking for it.

So many poor people here always condemning everything they see.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by freemanbubble: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Timekeeper: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Seun and Lalasticala

Pls i want to sell my like.. 1 like for 100 naira and I have like over 2000 like.. E gree 50 naira last last

I say I broke, people kept liking my comment.

How can like translate into cash for me seun??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Houseofglam7(f): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
The average 21st century woman is a messenger from hell.
That includes me.
I'm the average 21st century woman. grin

Truth is,respect and submission gets a man to do more.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
cheesy to me sha, appreciating someone by kneeling down is not a problem for me, after all i didn't work for the money, so girl appreciate it very well, if that is your dream in life, congrats you have made it
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Oweku: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
tongue

All those Nigerian women that only knee down before their husband only at wedding reception should come n see o..

meanwhile click my signature..

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Chimez93: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Just ordinary wig. Our wives have gone mad again.

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by iyanuobi11: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by yemmight(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
In all things you can ask from your husband, wig comes to your mind. Anyway, some of them are possessed by the ghosts wigs they keep exchanging among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by Dagger111(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
It's good to always appreciate things cool cool cool

*singing appreciation by KSA

Appreciation! Mo dupe.
Omo ita niwo baby yi sha. tongue grin
Re: Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan by jahbiz: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
Some broke daughter of a bus conductor might call her cheap and shameless. But if I have a grateful woman like this grin My ATM card pin and monthly spending is getting no caution by me
they no dey tell man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annoying Spousal Habits / Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.