Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research (815 Views)

How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps / Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Best Keyword Research Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research by Tolzeal(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
If you're very very good with Keyword research and can find rare gems that are easy to rank on SERP.
Please send me a PM.

I don't want time wasters or newbies trying to be pro overnight.
You must be very good and understand the terminologies needed in keyword research.

As I said before I don't WANT times wasters but someone who is really ready to take up this offer (LONG TERM).

When messaging :

1. Please tell me few things you understand by easy to rank keywords.
2. Can you send me sample of any easy to rank keywords?

If you're confident in answering the above..
Please send me Whatsapp Message : https:///2348071113936
Re: I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research by BiafranBushBoy: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tolzeal:
If you're very very good with Keyword research and can find rare gems that are easy to rank on SERP.
Please send me a PM.

I don't want time wasters or newbies trying to be pro overnight.
You must be very good and understand the terminologies needed in keyword research.

As I said before I don't WANT times wasters but someone who is really ready to take up this offer (LONG TERM).

When messaging :

1. Please tell me few things you understand by easy to rank keywords.
2. Can you send me samples of any easy to rank keywords?

If you're confident in answering the above..
Please send me Whatsapp Message : https:///2348071113936

LOL... Let me help you. It seems you know nothing about keyword research.
Re: I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research by PrinceOgun: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol send you samples that you won't pay for? Some ppl would come on nairaland to find a service and be acting like they are doing someone a favour

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research by Tolzeal(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

LOL... Let me help you. It seems you know nothing about keyword research.

Well, if you think so!

PrinceOgun:
Lol send you samples that you won't pay for? Some ppl would come on nairaland to find a service and be acting like they are doing someone a favour

How hard is that to send a sample if you truly understand the project and what I am after. We have thousands of low competition keywords out there. You don't have to apply if you can't send.

I'm looking at folks I can work with easily.
Re: I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research by BiafranBushBoy: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
PrinceOgun:

LOL.. Dont mind the guy.

That's how they do...

Send me samples. What the heck are samples?

Lots of assholes on this forum.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Is VERY Good With Keyword Research by Tolzeal(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

8000 Email List For Sale Businesss, Investment And Tech Niche (photos) / Paypal Account / New Free Bitcoin Site(no Investment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.