Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies (12584 Views)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Getting A PR In Australia Through Master Of Education In Digital Learning / How To Move To Sweden And Become A Swedish Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2019

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2019

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Like i said earlier, you have to show that you're really committed by like or share every detail of information in each lesson I send here or else, i will believe you are not following the lesson and may bring this thread to an end as a result.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
...following Hadampson. You are indeed poised for change. I appreciate you

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Chriswazo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wow, you are very resourceful in the travel section of Nairaland
Well done man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chriswazo:
Wow, you are very resourceful in the travel section of Nairaland
Well done man

Thank you boss smiley
I appreciate your kind words

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
freddywells81:
...following Hadampson. You are indeed poised for change. I appreciate you

Thank you sir smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by adefizzy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hadampson:
Like i said earlier, you have to show that you're really committed by like or share every detail of information in each lesson I send here or else, i will believe you are not following the lesson and may bring this thread to an end as a result.

Please, I am really keen to know everything you wish to share with us... I will greatly appreciate if you can continue. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2019
adefizzy:

Please, I am really keen to know everything you wish to share with us... I will greatly appreciate if you can continue. Thank you

I will be dropping it everyday smiley

Don't worry

3 Likes

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Ope4Christ: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2019
This is lovely. Please be quick with your write ups. I am following you with keen interest.

3 Likes

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by symbianDON(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2019
op thanks for the beautiful work you are doing here. a quick question: how can I take advantage of this for my PhD studies?

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2019
symbianDON:
op thanks for the beautiful work you are doing here. a quick question: how can I take advantage of this for my PhD studies?

To the best of my knowledge, most PhD courses that are research based (STEM) are usually funded by the institution (tuition free) with monthly payment. The monthly payment depends on the field but it should be enough for accommodation and other things

For basic knowledge on how to apply, visit their official website

Also, i would advise you apply to some USA institutions cos i learnt that PhD students in the USA with few exceptions receive tuition fellowship and living stipend. In the USA, it is like a form of apprenticeship or employment cos PhD usually have to serve as a teaching assistant or research assistant

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by mccben4(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2019
Hadampson:

To the best of my knowledge, most PhD courses that are research based (STEM) are usually funded by the institution (tuition free) with monthly payment. The monthly payment depends on the field but it should be enough for accommodation and other things

Also, i would advise you apply to some USA institutions cos i learnt that PhD students in the USA with few exceptions receive tuition fellowship and living stipend. In the USA, it is like a form of apprenticeship or employment cos PhD usually have to serve as a teaching assistant or research assistant

Shalom
what about undergraduate sir
Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by generationz(f): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by stillwendy(f): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2019
This is great information. Following like my life depends on it. Probably do.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by symbianDON(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2019
Hadampson:

Shalom

oh!!! thanks so much.....you are simply wonderful

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by okwele1(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
following with interest

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by KGBEAST(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hadampson:
Good afternoon guys cool

This article i'm about to share here is from Mobolaji Folorunso, a Swedish Institute Study Scholarship holder from Nigeria studying for a Master's degree in Industrial Engineering and Management at Linköping University, in the south of Sweden.

The article contains information on each of the following

•Two most important websites to win the Swedish scholarship

•Benefits of the Swedish scholarship

•Required documents for admission

•Required documents for the scholarship

•How to select the right Master's programme

•How to become a Swedish citizen through master's studies.

It's a very detailed article, so it's quite long and you have to digest every information in it patiently. Also, you have to show that you're really committed by like or share every detail of information in each lesson I send here smiley
Pls are there any Swedish Universities that offer admission to Students with a Bsc second class lower (but no Honours unfortunately due to extra year) and what is the mininum requirement for this scholarship and are they any fully funded scholarships for second class lower students in Sweden?
Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by MightyFortress: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
I am interested In a PhD programme too. Molecular Biology/Biotechnology is my field. The US would be a nice place to run a PhD as you suggested earlier, but I would appreciate it if you could share helpful links if you have any, to save time and energy. Thank you.
Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
symbianDON:

oh!!! thanks so much.....you are simply wonderful

You are welcome bro

An scholarship is ongoing in university of British Columbia, Canada. You might wanna check that one out as well.. Good luck
Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by symbianDON(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hadampson:

You are welcome bro

An scholarship is ongoing in university of British Columbia, Canada. You might wanna check that one out as well.. Good luck
thanks for the info. I'll definitely give it a try.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
symbianDON:

thanks for the info. I'll definitely give it a try.

You welcome bro smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
mccben4:
what about undergraduate sir

There is an undergraduate scholarship program in the USA called the Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen scholarship program

Click this link to apply

Good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by adefizzy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hadampson:

I will be dropping it everyday smiley

Don't worry

Thank you.

Is it possible to change my course of study? I have BSc in pure chemistry but I'm currently into software engineering. Is it possible to apply to master degree in software engineering with my bachelor degree in pure chemistry?

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
KGBEAST:

Pls are there any Swedish Universities that offer admission to Students with a Bsc second class lower (but no Honours unfortunately due to extra year)

Yes, there should be. Check the institution website to see whether you satisfy their admission requirements.

•Stockholm university, click here

•Gothenburg university click here

•Linköping university click here

•Malmö university click here

•Luleå University of Technology click here

•University of Skövde click here

•Lund University click here

•Uppsala University click here

what is the mininum requirement for this scholarship and are they any fully funded scholarships for second class lower students in Sweden?

First Class and second upper division. Not sure if second class lower students can be awarded a scholarship but according to mobolaji, it is possible.

I hope you find it helpful smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by Hadampson(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
adefizzy:

Thank you.

Is it possible to change my course of study? I have BSc in pure chemistry but I'm currently into software engineering. Is it possible to apply to master degree in software engineering with my bachelor degree in pure chemistry?

No because they are not related smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies by judith989(f): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is amazing. Thank you so much..This came at a point that I needed. I am really hoping that one with a Bsc in Petroleum Engineering can pursue an MSC in Computer science.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Best Ways To Enjoy Cheap Travel By TravelWahala / Nsk Passport / Is Botswana A Visa Free To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.