Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Girl Friend Ex Guy Is Scaring Me: I Need Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girl Friend Ex Guy Is Scaring Me: I Need Help (663 Views)

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / Meet My Girl Friend Khaleesi johnson :( / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Ex Guy Is Scaring Me: I Need Help by dmola(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2007
hey guyz i need your help here, my girl frnd ex is distubing her i dnt no, if i shld intefair, i mean talk to the guy myself cos each time she try to avoid the guy's call it affect me some hw, ladies you aint left out,
cheers
Re: My Girl Friend Ex Guy Is Scaring Me: I Need Help by cuteass1(f): 11:28am On May 06, 2007
Well dear atimes that's the prize you pay for love sad

You said it affects you atimes?? How do you mean exactly?

Well, you can try talking to him, not sure it'll help his stubborn skull anyway. Some find it hard letting go of their exes, she should just continue telling him off in all ways possible, ignoring him and his calls' He might be a dangerous one for all we care undecided

Hopefully sooner than later his brain will start functioning in the right direction to know she's moved on with someone else and he should do the same with or without someone. He might still be pushed by the "power of love", some are easier to forget than others, but lets hope he'll realise that one way of showing love is wishing her hapiness at any cost wink cheesy

I hope you guys know peace soon!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Ex Guy Is Scaring Me: I Need Help by olat2k(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2007
Well be careful dude,have you actually find out the reason for their break up,Dude if she had no reasonable excuse for dumping the guy you rather be prepared for your sooner or later but if otherwise ignore the guy and concentrate on you girl.Let no body disrespect you "they are fighting over a girl".
Re: My Girl Friend Ex Guy Is Scaring Me: I Need Help by iice(f): 10:11am On May 09, 2007
naw don't interfer, sometimes our best intentions of 'meaning well', we make the situation worse.  However you still have to ask her, if its ok with her (that is if you do intend to talk to him), but if you are not going to talk to him, just make her know that you're there for her through it all. 

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Relationship / Serious Person Please / Real Gists, For Matured Adults. Lets Trade Sense And Stop Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.