Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Build A Successful Brand In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Successful Brand In Nigeria (314 Views)

3 Essentials For A Successful Brand Diversification Strategy / How To Set Up A Successful Brand Ambassador Program / Pepsi Overtakes Coke As World’s Most Effective Brand In Effie Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Brand In Nigeria by lurge(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2019

Ever wondered why some businesses seem to get all the customers while their competitors struggle? It is not jazz! That's the power of branding.
Do you know what a brand is? Somebody said a brand is a logo! Nope, a brand is what people say about you when you're not in the room. In other words, a brand is how you make people feel when they come in contact with you or when they remember you.

Branding has been a differentiating factor between success and failure. Fun fact: It is not only companies and businesses that need a brand. Even as an individual, you can also grow a personal brand.

Whether you like it or not, as long as you, your business or organization exists, you're building a brand - whether actively or passively.

You can take control of your brand and win the hearts of your customers and audience or you can leave your brand to chance and let people think what they want about you.

Which would you rather have?
So how do you build a brand? Luckily for you, that's what I covered in the latest edition of my podcast where I talk about how to build a successful brand in Nigeria.
On this episode, I talk about:

3 qualities of a great brand
How to determine your brand values
How to identify your most passionate audience and win their hearts turning them into loyal customers and fans that will buy from you
What you need to do to ensure that your brand never dies.

Check it out here
Ensure you subscribe to the podcast so you never miss an episode and leave us a positive review.
Re: How To Build A Successful Brand In Nigeria by Elevenfifty5inc: 1:56am On Jun 26, 2019
Google play is telling me that Spotify is not available in my country
Re: How To Build A Successful Brand In Nigeria by lurge(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Elevenfifty5inc:
Google play is telling me that Spotify is not available in my country
Oh I see. Please use this link https://anchor.fm/naija-biz-review/episodes/Episode-7-How-to-build-a-successful-brand-in-Nigeria-e47hp4

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Finally Settles Its N330 Billion Fine After 4 Years / Ibadan Mini Importation Masterclass Training / Buhari Directs CBN To Blacklist Palm Oil-importing Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.