Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How GOTV Scammed Me!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How GOTV Scammed Me!! (1014 Views)

Bigbrother 2019 Winner Mercy Eke Got Scammed / Big Brother Scammed Omashola Of Bet9ja Arena Games / How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GOTV Scammed Me!! by deltateam: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
First of all its worrisome that gotv doesn't have a responsible customer care line. They only called me to renew my subscription which would expire today. I was surprised because they have never called me before, I tried calling the line which seemed like a land line it was not connecting.

Even the number they gave me to call through SMS is a dead line.

Okay so I renewed my subscription to a #1900 package which should give me channels like CNN , BBC, Discovery channels etc but only for them to give me #1250 package.

I tried fixing errors which showed successful but nothing yet.

Gotv is scam unless this error is fixed I will destroy my gotv antenna. What nonsense! sad sad angry
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by Engrobiorah(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Reach out to them on Twitter
They will respond to you fast

1 Like

Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by deltateam: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Engrobiorah:
Reach out to them on Twitter
They will respond to you fast

Don't they have a responsible number or WhatsApp. I am not on tweeter. It's so frustrating.

Next time they call me to subscribe I will curse them o.
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by iSpread(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
I plead with you, don't destroy it, I fit manage am like that for my house, me na antenna I still dey use. Thank you eh!

3 Likes

Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by peeps4u: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2019
deltateam:
First of all its worrisome that gotv doesn't have a responsible customer care line. They only called me to renew my subscription which would expire today. I was surprised because they have never called me before, I tried calling the line which seemed like a land line it was not connecting.

Even the number they gave me to call through SMS is a dead line.

Okay so I renewed my subscription to a #1900 package which should give me channels like CNN , BBC, Discovery channels etc but only for them to give me #1250 package.

I tried fixing errors which showed successful but nothing yet.

Gotv is scam unless this error is fixed I will destroy my gotv antenna. What nonsense! sad sad angry

Your IUC number, may be I can help you get to them.
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by deltateam: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2019
peeps4u:

Your IUC number, may be I can help you get to them.

Thanks. Its already been handled. Tell them to be more responsible. Everything is not about money.

Let them have dedicated WhatsApp and reliable human phone numbers not robots.
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by peeps4u: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2019
deltateam:

Thanks. Its already been handled. Tell them to be more responsible. Everything is not about money.

Let them have dedicated WhatsApp and reliable human phone numbers not robots.

I'm not their agent or staff bro.
Just wanted to help u reach them.
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by MiracleLao: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello deltateam. Yes, companies often cheat and do not television constantly do it? The number you were given - most likely the guys from the call center could be outdated, and they talk to a lot of people, most likely a human error, lack of information is to blame. For example, what digital converters are, how to choose them? Without good consultation because of a lack of information, serious questions may arise. And what can be better than consultation anytime and anywhere? Here, for example, an article on this topic at https://technogeekknows.com/reviews/best-digital-converter-box/. Freedom of the air and a great opportunity to watch your favorite TV series.
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by Smadeinc: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2019
peeps4u:

I'm not their agent or staff bro.
Just wanted to help u reach them.
Can you help me with mine...just got it today and it's supposed to come with a month free bouquet but I've been suspended
Iuc number
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by peeps4u: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Smadeinc:

Can you help me with mine...just got it today and it's supposed to come with a month free bouquet but I've been suspended
Iuc number

Hello, you've been suspended? As in not being able to watch any channel despite just purchasing it?
Re: How GOTV Scammed Me!! by Smadeinc: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
peeps4u:

Hello, you've been suspended? As in not being able to watch any channel despite just purchasing it?
it has been rectified

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love, S€x & Romantic Moments Of Mercy And Ike / Bbnaija 2019 Update / Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks / 1980 Nta Ads: Nostalgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.