Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Abdulrazaq Baba Emeje Eid Al-fitri Celebration Message To Kogi People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abdulrazaq Baba Emeje Eid Al-fitri Celebration Message To Kogi People (263 Views)

Obajana Cement: Fufill Your Part Of The Equity Shares To Kogi- CWAI Tells Dangot / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. / Kogi People Beg Tinubu For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Baba Emeje Eid Al-fitri Celebration Message To Kogi People by btvnigeria(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Abdulrazaq Baba Emeje Eid al-Fitri Celebration Message to Kogi People

My good people of kogi state as a governorship candidate runing under the united Democratic party UDP, I wish to use this opportunity to salute everyone for taking time out to participate in the fasting activities which is ordained in the Islamic calendar as the obligation to prove that one is a true Muslim.

At a time like this, we can beat our chest to say we have done our best in playing a fundamental role in the purification of ourselves to face greater challenges ahead of time.

The times has come again for us as kogi people to vote a man into the seat of governor and at this time we shall for the first time play that role with a mind set that the best Mqn be given the chance to be our governor.

A man that is ready to showcase a credible and a much more dignified reasons why he should be voted for the good of the people. Kogi will see a man like me working very hard to doing the right thing at the right time which makes it positive.

We are marching whosoever is going to be coming out as candidates from whatsoever political party with a very hot zeal to prove the point that the people of kogi state are tired and had enough of poor and weak leadership values which have made the state labelled as the number one head office of bad governance, kidnappers, criminals and other wrong vices that have been demonstrated by disgruntled elements of disunity protected by government.

Kogi state is filled with so much wrong elements that needs to be dislodged out of place so the people can enjoy a positive security of lives and property most especially at this nallah celebration period where the state will be filled with visitors from across the world in general.

So on this note, I appeal to all true sons and daughters of our dear state to join hands together as a family to report every evil activities planed or carried out by area boys under the pay roll of politicians and government individuals.

Peace is the only way the state can be moved into the best we expect and we the people are the people that shall make it work by ourselves and nobody else.
Kogi will be great again and surely we all shall support our restoration agenda project for the best of the people.

I wish you all a wonderful nallah celebrations.

(1) (Reply)

This Smartphone Can Last For 4 Days On A Single Charge / My Mother Said That I Am Disrespectful For Using My Daddy's Bucket / Breaking! At Last, Real Madrid Sign Eden Hazard £130m From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.