Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Does My Phone Keep Turning Off With Itself?: Tips To Fix It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does My Phone Keep Turning Off With Itself?: Tips To Fix It (755 Views)

My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution / Please My Phone Keep Switching On By Itself / Why Does My Phone Keep Telling Me To Sign In To Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Phone Keep Turning Off With Itself?: Tips To Fix It by ProfitDomain(m): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Android users are usually pleased with their smartphones; however, sometimes, they complain about their phones switching fast. 
It's a strange situation to be in because you're momentarily using your phone and the next time it suddenly turns itself off, and when you happen to turn it on again, it functions properly, but only for a while.
Phones shutting down the problem not only delays your work but also tests your patience if you are in the middle of executing a critical task, playing your favorite game, typing one e-mail/message or attendance on a business call, and so on. We often hear Android users ask for solutions to this problem in different forums. If you're one of them and clueless on why my phone keeps shutting off, some ways can help you.

https://trilliontechng.com/why-does-my-phone-keep-turning-off-with-itself-tips-to-fix-it/

Re: Why Does My Phone Keep Turning Off With Itself?: Tips To Fix It by ProfitDomain(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark K7 For Sale. / Infinix Phone For Sale / I Don't See Bike Apps On My Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.