Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses (21348 Views)

GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by AUTOJOSH1: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2019

Peace Mass Transit has addressed the seat numbering and sitting issue in PMT buses following some complaints raised some weeks ago about their transit.

The management of Peace Mass Transit issued out a statement as regards to the sitting arrangements in their buses.

Below is the statement;

It has become necessary, owing to a recent event, to clarify matters with regards to sitting arrangements in Peace Mass Transit (PMT) buses. Our passengers/customers should please note the following:

1. In buses within local routes (short distance journeys that terminate in an hour or thereabout) there is no strict adherence to any sitting arrangement. That means a passenger can sit anywhere he or she likes, or finds a seat available, irrespective of what is written on the ticket obtained at the point of payment.

2. On the highway routes (long distance trips) passengers sit strictly according to the number on their tickets. If a passenger has a ticket for the number 2 seat, for instance, he or she would be automatically entitled to sit on seat No 2!

3. Passengers can agree to swap seats; that would be strictly their decision. PMT does not get involved in such transactions.

4. All passengers are treated equally as valued customers, irrespective of gender, creed or tribe.

5. Passengers are also encouraged to use the Customer Service lines on their tickets, to report perceived/ alleged cases of mistreatment by depot staff: at the point of boarding; in the course of the journey, or at the destination terminal.

Source: https://autojosh.com/peace-mass-transit-guide-seat-numbering-and-sitting-buses/

10 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Tocynone(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2019
This will make a lot of sense if it will prevent the re occurrence of accidents

10 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by freemanbubble: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sincerely ehnnnn
That sitting position dey matter when you dey go far distance when you never go before
No body go want sit down for back sit

Like last year when i enter Abuja from Benin city.
Na back sit na im God is good Moto be want give me.
I reject am shaperly. Them come manage give me middle sit
I come manage am
But when i dey come back ehnnn
I quickly go book ticket. Na im them tear me front sit

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by naijaguy123456(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Then this is national news ?

16 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by DonBenny77(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
People still travel with peace mass? God forbid

10 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by OgbanjeProphet: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Weldone, PMT's managements.That's a great improvement. Good you took correction.

For your peaceful journey, remember Peace Mass Transit(PMT).

10 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by indigenous234(f): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by 400billionman: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by information101: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by jesicajonna(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
meanwhile you can contact me for your cheap MTN MOBILE DATA..get as low as 1gig for 500# and other affordable higher plans too.0908173822
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by BRRR: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please address the issue of over speeding biko thank you

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
DonBenny77:

They flew more with it now GOD IS WONDERFUL

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Unlimitk(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
This bus that sends ppl to their early grave

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by information101: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by SimSify(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Travel with God is Good motors.. and have peace of mind..
Try the jet mover and download the app via play store.. GIGM. com

6 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by MzTunechi(f): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oookay
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Kemmy4god(f): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good development
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Babanlagenius: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
The most dreadful transit company in Nigeria.

Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Kenmatt(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
Keep your mouth shut! You must not comment on every thread.

Talk what you know and keep mute on what you don't know.

PMT; Divine Mandate.

11 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by mekuso89(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
P mass ke?
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Davash222(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
I can't board a bus with a girl wearing skimpy skirt or gown sitting close to the driver. It's very risky.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Peace mass transit letting us know we will all die one-day be it timely or untimely but they their stupidity is that they will always use excess load to make the passengers uncomfortable because they know the t-fare is non-refundable. They worst part is that most times the owner the load they use to make the passengers uncomfortable are not owned by those that will board the vehicle. Very senseless transportation company that only cares about money.
Continue wasting souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by taiwoti(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by osymerga(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
I will rather use a Camel than PMT for traveling.
I nearly had a heart attack the day I boarded their bus in 2008. That was my last day of doing business with them...
Their speed no be here. It seems their drivers are always on hard drugs...

6 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To Israel: / Container Truck Crushes Keke Napep At Agege-Pen Cinema, Lagos (Photos) / Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.