Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses (21374 Views)

GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by sirusX(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
That's the same attitude I dislike with some other transport companies....even for their long distances they don't follow seat numbering

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Psoul(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Godisreal:
Peace mass transit letting us know we will all die one-day be it timely or untimely but they their stupidity is that they will always use excess load to make the passengers uncomfortable because they know the t-fare is non-refundable. They worst part is that most times the owner the load they use to make the passengers uncomfortable are not owned by those that will board the vehicle. Very senseless transportation company that only cares about money.
Continue wasting souls.

Then use ABC Transport. I think they are better

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by osculatedon(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
[You are on point.
quote author=SimSify post=79009694]Travel with God is Good motors.. and have peace of mind..
Try the jet mover and download the app via play store.. GIGM. com[/quote]
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
I escaped accident thrice on peace mass transit , just on a single trip. No speed limit, they drive as they wish.
I rather follow turtle car �. Except no other vehicle. Playing the route. God is good; highly trained customer friendly transport. Max speed 110, well serviced buses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by maynation(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
I escaped accident thrice on peace mass transit , just on a single trip. No speed limit, they drive as they wish.
I rather follow turtle car �. Except no other vehicle. Playing the route. God is good; highly trained customer friendly transport. Max speed 110, well serviced buses

Just tell us you're one of GIG drivers.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by DonBenny77(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kenmatt:

Keep your mouth shut! You must not comment on every thread.

Talk what you know and keep mute on what you don't know.

PMT; Divine Mandate.

Peace marketer do your job, it doesn't change the fact PMT busses are involved in accidents most frequently
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by igwejay67: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
110miles per hour maximum speed with the state of that road. Oyibo will their beautiful roads limits 70miles per hour for cars whereas buses and lorries are limited to 60 miles
maynation:

Just tell us you're one of GIG drivers.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by chinedumo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
igwejay67:

110miles per hour maximum speed with the state of that road. Oyibo will their beautiful roads limits 70miles per hour for cars whereas buses and lorries are limited to 60 miles
Kilometers and miles are not the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by francisduru: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
I need seat number 1
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by zamanii: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
All these transport companies with their different action films. I will never board GIGM again. Good buses no doubt but arrogant drivers.

Last time I boarded from Lagos to Abuja in December 2017, the driver had an argument with a passenger at Ore. Dude was ready to remove his clothes to fight the passenger. He was even threatening to use the side on which the guy was seated on a collusion.

Thought it ended there. We got to Adavi or so in kogi and he punctured the tire because of his impatience. He refused to call the company to send a back up driver. Everyone had to find their way
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Cassie74: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
SimSify:
Travel with God is Good motors.. and have peace of mind..
Try the jet mover and download the app via play store.. GIGM. com
My brother na the same oo... except maybe overspending
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by sammyboy67: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
They emphasised seat 2 because that seat 2 is a total confinement. Its so inconvenient for a long distance journey. I sat there once for an 8hr journey. It was hell.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Funnyguy83: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Peace mass transit is the best and will forever be . In all ramification there is nobody to compare to us . We are cheap and ply almost all routes in this country . Apparently our courier service is second to none. As we courier to almost every nuk and cranny of this beautiful country . Our customer service is top notch and incomparable. I bet you all , if you patronize us you will never regret or look away . PEACE MASS TRANSIT ! DEVINE MANDATE.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by lonelydora: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
AUTOJOSH1:

Peace Mass Transit has addressed the seat numbering and sitting issue in PMT buses following some complaints raised some weeks ago about their transit.

The management of Peace Mass Transit issued out a statement as regards to the sitting arrangements in their buses.

Below is the statement;

It has become necessary, owing to a recent event, to clarify matters with regards to sitting arrangements in Peace Mass Transit (PMT) buses. Our passengers/customers should please note the following:

1. In buses within local routes (short distance journeys that terminate in an hour or thereabout) there is no strict adherence to any sitting arrangement. That means a passenger can sit anywhere he or she likes, or finds a seat available, irrespective of what is written on the ticket obtained at the point of payment.

2. On the highway routes (long distance trips) passengers sit strictly according to the number on their tickets. If a passenger has a ticket for the number 2 seat, for instance, he or she would be automatically entitled to sit on seat No 2!

3. Passengers can agree to swap seats; that would be strictly their decision. PMT does not get involved in such transactions.

4. All passengers are treated equally as valued customers, irrespective of gender, creed or tribe.

5. Passengers are also encouraged to use the Customer Service lines on their tickets, to report perceived/ alleged cases of mistreatment by depot staff: at the point of boarding; in the course of the journey, or at the destination terminal.

Source: https://autojosh.com/peace-mass-transit-guide-seat-numbering-and-sitting-buses/

Peace Mass Transit has the most rude drivers and workers I have ever seen.

No manners, they talk to people anyhow, speak Igbo (Nsukka language sef) to everyone as if you must understand it by force.

I can never is PMT to anywhere in my life agaib
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Pgs01: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
People still travel with peace mass? God forbid

Them driver can put u fr high jump.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Oyerinde16(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Sincerely ehnnnn
That sitting position dey matter when you dey go far distance when you never go before
No body go want sit down for back sit

Like last year when i enter Abuja from Benin city.
Na back sit na im God is good Moto be want give me.
I reject am shaperly. Them come manage give me middle sit
I come manage am
But when i dey come back ehnnn
I quickly go book ticket. Na im them tear me front sit

Front seat, Accident n death be looking at you bro...

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Funnyguy83: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
lonelydora:

No manners, they talk to people anyhow, speak Igbo (Nsukka language sef) to everyone as if you must understand it by force.

it may interest you to know that I am not from Nsukka but I work with the company for now.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by writeprof(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
OK. They should also train their drivers on how to treat passengers. Imagine one subjecting 18 people to nonstop noise he calls music for 7 hours. It was the worst trip I've ever taken. No way to read , meditate, think or make friends with fellow passengers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by Mhizdiva1: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2019
lonelydora:

You are in Igbo land, do not expect people around to start speaking Hausa, Yoruba or Pidgin. While i served in Hausa land even their banks speak the language, infact the school where i taught, teachers use Hausa language to teach, so please let igbo people be biko.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses by IkpuMmadu: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2019
lonelydora:

Your stupidity is becoming legendary..so you expect an Igbo man to speak Russian to you or to his brother because you are a passenger ? You have two choices ..learn Igbo langauge or shut it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory / Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.