Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack (26634 Views)

AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by TemmyT002(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Release am na
And if video dey, it must have been planned ahead.
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Godsage(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Tabuku:
The woman is a scam, she should be arrested . They’re people behind that often organize such. She already place camera, or it’s room hotel camera?
Room hotel camera is just wrong

Invading customers privacy
Such hotel can be sued or shutdown.. So definitely not the hotel camera

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by femi4: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
mids:
where is Timi Dakolo "Be like Neymar"......las las u b scam @ Timi
zombie comment. she's yet to provide any evidence
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by blazer2018: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
See nairalanders asking for the video, wetin una wan watch? grin

But seriously, peradventure d babe has any video, then it was a huge setup to blackmail Neymar into paying them huge sums.

And for those asking her to release it already, she won't release it yet, she wants to keep everybody in suspense for a while, release it to Neymar and hs lawyers secretly and then threaten to release it to d public, boom, Neymar pays and everything dies down...that's how it works.
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by einsteine(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obviously she is lying. Even her lawyers (lawyers always like these cases as they can get a percentage of any monetary compensation) don't believe her anymore and have dropped her case.

Neymar is lucky he had records.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Banter1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesicajonna:
meanwhile you can contact me for your cheap MTN MOBILE DATA..get as low as 1gig for 500# and other affordable higher plans too.0908173822
can you sub my line 2gig? but i don't have money at hand now.
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by PisciMan: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lol why are you asking for permission?
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by JastSiryin(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Release it Hoe! We doubledare ya! Gold digging B**ch

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
All these women no go kill person.. they raped u and u have it on video grin
Nothing we no go see for this world.. Cheap farm tool looking for upgrade money grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by seanjy4konji: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
person weh dem deh tear hin pant deh record film?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by DonJobless: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Giant777(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesicajonna:
meanwhile you can contact me for your cheap MTN MOBILE DATA..get as low as 1gig for 500# and other affordable higher plans too.0908173822
that number is not on whatsapp. How do I get you on whatsapp
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by MrMou: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Neymar should sue this idiot of a lady na!
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Bondinus(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why will someone have a video of his or her own rape... something fishy
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Robert129(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
This shii is getting serious undecided
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by pyro62(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
shogsman:

One of the most important attribute of a man is to know when to shut up and when to talk,you lack this attribute.

Rapist spotted. God will punish all of you and your small prick you use to violate innocent little girls in Nigeria. We go see your trend for NL soon and talk about the shape of your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
daddytime:
Why and who is she threatening?
Release it already babe. So, you even kept the camera rolling while it all went down.

Amazing grace.
i wonder who video them wen d rape was going on
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by iso604: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
daddytime:
Why and who is she threatening?
Release it already babe. So, you even kept the camera rolling while it all went down.

Amazing grace.

AMAZING PLAN
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by degamemaster(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ekpekus:
Release it already aunty why threatening?
So you were raped and you were doing video coverage during the process?
Anyways, what do I know sef?

You can imagine her lies... Someone being raped and was able to videotape the incident or someone did it on her behalf ?

Ayam not understanding...
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Mizwisdom(f): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
I know Neymer is guilty las las he will end in jail with his sorry ass.
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
She wants to be paid off.
I think Neymar should pay her a couple mil.
Because this case can drag on and on
It sucks,but that's the world we live in today.
Trust me..another woman will pop up from no where to join the fray.Maybe someone he hugged a bit too long 11 years ago.
It's all about protecting his brand now.
He needs to make a decision.
Pay her off or lose endorsements because of this negative publicity that may be true or not?Noone cares about the veracity of the claim.Its just the news they are after.
Pay the b***h bro...and next time make them sign some papers before undressing.
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by brainhgeek(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why the threat when you can? Did Neymar threaten you before defending himself with chat facts? Get a life madam
I think ladies are forming this cabal to bring down thewlse footballers
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by koyeni(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Women and wahala
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Obioramichael(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anybody could have given her those bruises or she could have inflicted it on herself just to dent the star's image
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
So while he was raping you, you were videoing the show...hmm
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by uchwar1: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
fear some gold diggers like this woman. Someone paid your flight from one country to another just to rape you? If not for the useless power the whites gave their women, this idiot wouldn't have had the guts to lay false allegation. How can you be naked in my room and still be claiming rape? Pants you willingly removed for action? Fear women after God
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by HomoDroid(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who records her rape scene?

This is beginning to look like ATKU's INEC Server Printout Issue - which mumu lawyer will allow a court to admit an unofficial document as evidence against his client?

It's a CATCH22 for her, even if the video truly exists. Who held the camera? Who engaged the cameraman - were they 'on set' of a movie? Or - Does the hotel make video records of their guests?

Neymar will not need a SAN to trash this case!
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Sarah20A(f): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
zeusdgrt:
Fear greedy women, especially the ones from naija
Nigeria greedy women dey learn compared to white
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by zeusdgrt(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sarah20A:
Nigeria greedy women dey learn compared to white

Nor go there, naija own mix with frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Kheira Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Arrested Over Attack On Teammate / The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.