Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack (26614 Views)

AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Giftedhand92: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2019
The woman who has accused Brazilian football star Neymar of rape has reportedly been dropped by the law firm representing her as doubts escalate over the veracity of her allegations.

The latest twist in the case emerged last night after the woman threatened to release a video of the alleged attack to the media to 'ruin' the Paris Saint-Germain striker's career.

She is also said to have revealed in a heated exchange that she 'should have killed the player when she had the chance'. Rio de Janeiro based lawyers Fernandes and Abreu reported that the woman first alleged she had been physically assaulted by the player - but had not mentioned she was raped until lodging the complaint on May 31.

A report by a private doctor reveals that the 26-year-old woman had 'bruises and scrapes on the buttocks and displayed an anxious and depressive disorder along with unspecified superficial traumatisms.'

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-who-claimed-neymar-raped-her-threatens-to-release-video-of-the-attack/

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by itspzpics(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why and who is she threatening?
Release it already babe. So, you even kept the camera rolling while it all went down.

Amazing grace.

Enjoy my signature jare

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by cryptocherith: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Ekpekus(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Release it already aunty why threatening?
So you were raped and you were doing video coverage during the process?
Anyways, what do I know sef?

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Albert0011(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
She should release the video as a proof of evidence.
After all they say clear conscience fears no accusation.

27 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by jesicajonna(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
meanwhile you can contact me for your cheap MTN MOBILE DATA..get as low as 1gig for 500# and other affordable higher plans too.0908173822

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by zeusdgrt(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fear greedy women, especially the ones from naija

12 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by DigitalGenius: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by StRichard(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
If there is any video at all, she would have release it.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by chrisxxx(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Until we see Neymar remains innocent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Babanlagenius: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Psycho. After watching that woman who ran into the pitch last Saturday shows that white women are already losing their values.

Neymar that women wouldn't mind to sex in public will now forcefully sleep with a LovePeddler. LmAo.

Even this Neymar self na mumu. Keep one side chick like Ronaldo let her born for you cause that was why they were created in the first place.

Meanwhile, if you hate losing bets like me, then check our daily free expert tips.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesicajonna:
meanwhile you can contact me for your cheap MTN MOBILE DATA..get as low as 1gig for 500# and other affordable higher plans too.0908173822

I so much like your spirit, you don't even bothered about the raised issue.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by kaen1317: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Once u at the top there will always be those wanting to pull you down

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by freemanbubble: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
He be like say i go dey careful with all these olosho when i dey carry come house

Na so person go become president now
Then one go jump out say i rape her that year when men were boys just to eat from my money

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by mids(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
where is Timi Dakolo "Be like Neymar"......las las u b scam @ Timi

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by calddon(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Neymar released his without announcement to prove his innocence, whats she announcing it for?

Rape is EVIL, but some may capitalize on the gravity of the offense to bring a famous person down.

Flirting gives rise to matters as this. If neymar had not flirted with the girl she would have had nothing over him.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
She is mad

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by hottathafire(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Waiting...

So she was expecting raping from Neymar and decided to hire a camera man to cover the "attack"... The girl is dull mehnn

27 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by namiji2598: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
like for neymar

share otherwise

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by NigeriaDecides: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Threaten bawo, just release the video

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by 400billionman: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin

If you ask her quietly, she will tell you what she wants, it's either money or baby mama status.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by efembaba(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
That's d first thing she ought to have released b4 even talking if she truly had such video if not that she is a petty extortioner looking for ways to milk d guy

12 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by deafeyez: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why threatening when you should have released already.
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Kyllahmc(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why still threatening when Neymar has already released her nudes all over the internet? She ain't got nothing! Women are highly emotional and won't delay even a second to release those videos as a counter attack on Neymar if she really had them!

And gather here if you didn't get shingbai on what Neymar typed up there.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Itimkpataka2: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
mids:
where is Timi Dakolo "Be like Neymar"......las las u b scam @ Timi

Shatap día zombie. She should release the video, why threatening Neymar. Did Neymar threatened anyone when he released evidence of their affairs to the public to prove that he didn't rape her.

You guys will be having mindset of a cockroach and be talking anyhow.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by sirusX(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
She had a camera in place to set him up or what?

Na wah for women oh....because I know it's not CCTV she is talking about

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Role Play gone wrong... But what do I know sef! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by sotall(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Let her release it and stop announcing it first
Re: Woman Who Claimed Neymar Raped Her Threatens To Release Video Of The Attack by positivelord: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
any body could have given her the deserveD bruises....we want to see the damn video ASAP...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Unbelievable Nigeria Football Comebacks - Which Was Your Favorite? / Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Kheira Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Arrested Over Attack On Teammate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.