Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please I Done Enter Trouble - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Done Enter Trouble (2411 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by Isoduwa(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
i just say make i carry papa car enter street o, i don start am like 5 times the car no gree( be like say na fuel). suddenly the steering knock, key no gree enter again. abeg before he comes back on saturday. wetin i go do o

Vanish
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Isoduwa:

Vanish
brother help me please
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
i-m as good as dead. walahi. come to my aid please. this man no go gree o. abeg sombody help please. iam a walking corpse already
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
the car steering done stiff. no just view and go na. help ur bro
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
how much ego cost me. make i knw wetin i enta
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by blackylola(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
how much ego cost me. make i knw wetin i enta
calm down and turn the steering left and right the key will come out of the ignition. Don't bother to start the car again the car has security.
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by diportivo: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
na so Mitsubishi Lancer dey do

e go start after 12 midnight
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
blackylola:
calm down and turn the steering left and right the key will come out of the ignition. Don't bother to start the car again the car has security.
e no get security at all. bro im scared! d steering has stiffed. key no gree enter again
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by kingreign(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
e no get security at all. bro im scared! d steering has stiffed. key no gree enter again
grin grin grin
Carry razor blade and broken bottles cut your self plenty make you woundjure plenty, start to cry or do something make them admit you for hospital, when e come back e go see your condition e go pity you sef. grin

Do this and tenk me laters angry

1 Like

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by king406(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
king406:
grin
brother no dey do like this na. abeg help me bro. im just scared. if i knw how much ego cost me make try do am beford e go com back pls baba
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanfer(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Why not start by telling Us the maker and model of the car?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by Prince4945(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am lol....

Whats the Car model and year
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by eghuan1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
i just say make i carry papa car enter street o, i don start am like 5 times the car no gree( be like say na fuel). suddenly the steering knock, key no gree enter again. abeg before he comes back on saturday. wetin i go do o

What car are you talking about and what year? Can you take and picture of the car, so we know what we're dealing with.
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by Sportwin(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gazzuzz
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by SmartToyota(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
Try turning the steering wheel and key at the same time gently so the key doesn't break.
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
seanwilliam:

That is how the NEW 2020 Innoson SAMSUNG A20 JEEP dey do when driven by unauthorized persin.

To solve the problem since we are expected to provide solutions without full information/details of the vehicle, just get a head gear "Gele" and asked 4 boys to help carry the vehicle from the tyre side on your head so you can safely return the vehicle where the authorized person parked it.

Hope the gal you wan impress on the street comes out to fan you after you carry the moto for ya head. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Next time don't use people's stuff without their permission. Your papa thing no be your thing.

Suffer the consequences of your indiscretions.

1 Like

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
attention seeker
oga gazzuzz, i knw expect dis frm u of all people. attention 4 what?
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2019
eghuan1, seanfar, the car na nissan. @thecar, y i go dey impress with car wey no be my own? heavenlybang i knw pls. i will nt do dat again. help me o
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Prince4945:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am lol....

Whats the Car model and year
my bro na nissan. dat man go change am for me walai
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2019
seanwilliam:
eghu.an1, sea.nfar, the car na nissan. @the.car, y i go dey impress with car wey no be my own? heavenl.ybang i knw pls. i will nt do dat again. help me o

Lemme help you small, state the the vehicle details like this:
Year -
Brand -
Model -

e.g. 2016 Honda Accord

Your vehicle nah Nissan? What year and model?
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by Sportwin(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Snap d car if possible
D steering etc

Once had this issue with my dad's car as well
I no do anything

As I deh think wetin to do idea come say make I try am again
.I use force turn steering
Left ND right

Put key e work
I jeje go park am for am

3 Likes

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by nurey(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2019
seanwilliam:

I can see that you are total novice in vehicle and most don't see it, I doubt if you can decipher the year of the Nissan.

Anyway there is something called steering lock. Meaning the ignition will not turn and the steering would lock (not budge clockwise or anticlockwise.) to solve it, slide the key into the ignition, while trying to turn the key, just budge the steering clockwise and anticlockwise continuously till the steering frees and the ignition key can now turn.

If you were able to free the steering and ignition but car doesn't still start just find people to help you push the vehicle and keep the gear (manual or auto) at Neutral (N) and the car would move by external force acting upon it. you won't spend up to 2k for this just park it close to exact spot and if Daddy ask tell him the rain is the reason the car seems to move from the initial position grin and feign ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Nurey God go overbless u. i knw sabi anything about car o. i first tink say d engine don nock ni. walai i sweat die yesterday. i dey work nw, i go try do am for evening. na him go spend dat 2k no be me. although nobody see me when i dey jack the car sha. that why i no one move close to it till he comes. i go carry hard face for am if he asks me
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2019
sportwin, be like say i no go dey house for dat saturday wey he go come. because he go knw say na me fit try that rubbish. i just dey blame myself.
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2019
@thecar prince4549 , i swear i no sabi ANYTHING about the car. the only car i sabi the year na toyota corolla
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by homeboy205: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sorry how old are you ?

seanwilliam:
@thecar prince4549 , i swear i no sabi ANYTHING about the car. the only car i sabi the year na toyota corolla
Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
homeboy205:
Sorry how old are you ?

age does nt justify ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Please I Done Enter Trouble by seanwilliam(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
smarttoyota, sportwin, nurey, thanks o. e don work o. god bles u o

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mercedes Benz Gl550 2008 Smoke After Starting The Engine In The Morning / Mercedes Benz C320 Engine Goes Off At Half Tank / Why Do People In Big Cars Oppress Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.