Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair (61730 Views)

Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Drug Trafficker Caught At The Airport Trying To Run From Security Operatives / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by goldcoinhub: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
A video sighted by Lailasnews.com has shown the moment a female drug trafficker was captured in an Asian country with cocaine braided into her hair.

Female drug trafficker caught with cocaine braided into her hair

The black lady looking sober in the video, probably regretting her action, had the illegal substance frozen and weaved into her heir to appear as mere braids.

Watch the video here:
https://lailasnews.com/female-drug-trafficker-caught-with-cocaine-braided-into-her-hair/

1 Like

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by goldcoinhub: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
too bad

2 Likes

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Timmypromise(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
I dedicate this space to
Pilots and air hostess that lost their lives in plane crash

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Taguchi: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
now this my friend is creativity

69 Likes

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Imagine if she is successful with the act
She comeback to Naija and oppress legit hustler

Check siggy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by decatalyst(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Make dem kuku cut off that head sef!

Of what use us a head that can't think of a legit way to hustle and to do drugs and flaunt the proceeds at the faces of the hustlers? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by daddytime(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Her beans don soft pass ewa agoyin

Maybe na airport officials sew am put for her head.

21 Likes

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Teewhy2: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thank GOD she is not Nigerian, it might be the airport people in her home country that planted it on her hair.

Looking for New , creative & affordable Doors for your supermarket, shops, resturants, Home & room e.t.c ?
This is the perfect product for you
This is the new kind of doors You see everywhere in China now and presently being imported into our market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Amuocha: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nameless

1 Like

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Abalado(f): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who can we blame for this na? Buhari why na.....?
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by chudez0147(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Name Please
I must not be disappointed ➕ I sure say na dem➖➖➖➖developers

18 Likes

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by soberdrunk(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wow!!! This is unprecedented, this level of innovation and dedication is enough to discover the cure for one major illness.... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Abalado(f): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who can we blame for this na? Buhari why na.....? Let's blame buhari and osiomole, thank God she's not from Nigeria before some people will start blaming buhari again that's why I blamed him first,, gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by HitSong: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Zico5(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
End of greed. I don't blame those slowpoke carrying drugs but for the elders in that region glorifying wealth without source. So far u can throw around some cash, u are a king. Nobody is concerned whether it's legit or not. I see no end to this, the only regret I have for them is how they have been killed like chicken. What kind of money will make me hand over a child like Regina Daniel to a money bag no matter how life is threatening. That shows the level of greed in that side of the Niger.

10 Likes

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Naija4love(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmm I thanks god she's not Nigeria, my people from that side for Don they make noise

5 Likes

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by driand(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

Apply the law of the land instantly...
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Victorisoni3(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmm female husstling gone wrong
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Houseofglam7(f): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by FuckDaMods: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
If there is no demand, there's no supply.
Asians should look into their countries and stop bullying Africans.
Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by kaen1317: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is an incomplete story. Ncan demand to know her name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hian shocked
Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by GYBABA(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Name Please I must not be disappointed ➕ I sure say na dem➖➖➖➖developers
You're dense. So tribal war dey sweet you wella. I'm disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Deuces25(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Trying to understand if the risk she took is worth the penalty for her actions...

Re: Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair by Generalwoodz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
If you can do the crime be ready to the time...

I'm still looking for a job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.