Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo (17259 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by MissRaine69(f): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Too much effort is spent living your life to please others ...at the great detriment of self.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by EmekaBlue(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2019
KanuSE:

1 night stand that will turn to 9month stand for her ehn? undecided
We can see condom or after sex contraceptive if she accepts raw
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2019
...And she is who/what exactly
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Welcome to the club. U can’t please everybody
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Jestin: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2019
bigiyaro:
read the post again!
u need glasses oga. Living her life to please God means what ? Don’t quote me again
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Charmingpet: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder y some ladies can not cover themselves. Must u show ur intimate parts.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Dbigname: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Cheers to us living devilish life.

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by bigiyaro(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Jestin:
u need glasses oga. Living her life to please God means what ? Don’t quote me again
fvck u! always quick to judge others, she is living her own life to please her God. Did she mention Jesus anywhere? Do you know the God she is taking about? or you think everyone that believes in God also believe in Jesus? metchewww!
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by firfinch(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Her statement doesn't imply she gave her live to Christ, she's just saying "I'm living my life freely, the way I like it"
Jestin:
Living a life of Christ and you re showing us bombom
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Jestin: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2019
bigiyaro:
fvck u! always quick to judge others, she is living her own life to please her God. Did she mention Jesus anywhere? Do you know the God she is taking about? or you think everyone that believes in God also believe in Jesus? metchewww!
..So serving her God means she has to display buest and bombom right ? I said don’t quote me again or u want make i stone you?
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by tosinosam(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=technuel post=79032142]People who live to please others end up achieving nothing
Believe in yourself be yourself and don't compare yourself with another
You will naturally start excelling [/quote
Most of my life I have lived to please people and seriously its affecting a lot so I can relate
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by tosinosam(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:
Too much effort is spent living your life to please others ...at the great detriment of self.
Just can't get it off..I am people's pleaser and truly it weighs me down. How do u overcome dat
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by MissRaine69(f): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
tosinosam:

Just can't get it off..I am people's pleaser and truly it weighs me down. How do u overcome dat
You can say the word no the problem is sticking to that resolve. Ask yourself why you feel the need to be validated= people pleaser . What happens if you feel people are not happy what goes through your head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by tosinosam(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

You can say the word no the problem is sticking to that resolve. Ask yourself why you feel the need to be validated= people pleaser . What happens if you feel people are not happy what goes through your head?
Well it depends on d situation but most tyms I just even at d expense of my own happiness do it..I always thought I could do these or that just to satisfy them..u know
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Living her God given life by exposing her body, that's not right.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
tosinosam:

Well it depends on d situation but most tyms I just even at d expense of my own happiness do it..I always thought I could do these or that just to satisfy them..u know
Learn self-acceptance. Self-acceptance is an ever-evolving process, and it’s up to each one of us to get that process in motion. Learn to accept your worth

Start navigating anxiety. When we make anxiety-based decisions, we aren’t being true to what we really want. We act impulsively, based on instinct, inevitably causing us to experience more anxiety in our lives.

Realize that avoiding problems doesn’t promote growth. When problems arise in our lives, we tend to react by immediately trying to get rid of them and the feelings they bring. This behaviour fuels your to please. When you avoid dealing with your own anxiety.

Learn to let go. If you’re stuck in the past and can’t let go of things that happened to you, chances are, you’re accepting what those that take advantage of your good nature other negative people in your life believe about you.

Understand the importance of being authentic, We should be able to act authentically and connect with who we are and what we value, instead of always doing what others want.

Realize that doing too much hurts, rather than helps, relationships when you do too much for others, you over-function in your relationships, which inevitably leads others to under-function. Though your intentions were good, they ultimately hinder the overall effectiveness of your relationships.

Become self-aware. The greatest changes begin when we look at ourselves with interest and respect, instead of judgement and denial. When you invite your thoughts and feelings into awareness, you have the opportunity to learn from them, instead of unconsciously reacting to them, and you increase your awareness of reality by being willing to encounter your personal truths. When you did this, it will give you a better handle on your impulse to please and this will allow you to notice when you are not being helpful. It will hopefully give you a choice to make different moves.

Hope this helps
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by tosinosam(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Learn self-acceptance. Self-acceptance is an ever-evolving process, and it’s up to each one of us to get that process in motion. Learn to accept your worth

Start navigating anxiety. When we make anxiety-based decisions, we aren’t being true to what we really want. We act impulsively, based on instinct, inevitably causing us to experience more anxiety in our lives.

Realize that avoiding problems doesn’t promote growth. When problems arise in our lives, we tend to react by immediately trying to get rid of them and the feelings they bring. This behaviour fuels your to please. When you avoid dealing with your own anxiety.

Learn to let go. If you’re stuck in the past and can’t let go of things that happened to you, chances are, you’re accepting what those that take advantage of your good nature other negative people in your life believe about you.

Understand the importance of being authentic, We should be able to act authentically and connect with who we are and what we value, instead of always doing what others want.

Realize that doing too much hurts, rather than helps, relationships when you do too much for others, you over-function in your relationships, which inevitably leads others to under-function. Though your intentions were good, they ultimately hinder the overall effectiveness of your relationships.

Become self-aware. The greatest changes begin when we look at ourselves with interest and respect, instead of judgement and denial. When you invite your thoughts and feelings into awareness, you have the opportunity to learn from them, instead of unconsciously reacting to them, and you increase your awareness of reality by being willing to encounter your personal truths. When you did this, it will give you a better handle on your impulse to please and this will allow you to notice when you are not being helpful. It will hopefully give you a choice to make different moves.

Hope this helps
More Dan help dear.. I actually don't talk much since am just an introvert so never got so strong and guided socially.. Thanks so much
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by Exodora: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jestin:
Living a life of Christ and you re showing us bombom

Who even introduced us to wearing of cloths did not try at all things where just moving well until they introduced cloths. There is a village next to mine as of 1999 is part of them to go necked but when we the next villagers see them we think is abominable but they don't care courses is their way of life and my own village is not better than them.
While I was a child whenever we go to the stream you will see them stalk necked both their male and female we will all run out of the river saying tufiakwa in our mind we are more holier than they are.
The worst is that up till now our noise making still didn't stop them, we just have all come to know that is their way of life and life has been easier for us otherwise we go just die for person case .
The people offer their wife's to their visitor as a kola. The husband is free to cash fun with other ladies whenever it pleases him so do the wife.
So point is that we should people live their lives the way it pleases them after all nobody knows who is living it right until the day of judgement .
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo by booksrite(f): 12:53am On Jun 29, 2019

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist / Ronke Alausa & Iya Ereko Are Etisalat Ambassadors / Rock City FM OAP Fined For Wishing Rugged Man Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.