Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back (498 Views)

Pls Were Is Gabry And Patwhizkid? $100.000 Reward. / Gabry Will You Marry Me.? / Gabry: Chameleon Girl In Da House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by MsPotato(f): 2:53am On Sep 30, 2010
Nenum and stevetboy, just to tell you I am around.

But wont be here for long as my brother's wedding is this 9 Oct 2010. By than I needed to prepare everything. You will see the whole event. Will show it to you guys.

One love

Gabry
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by kashmo: 3:59am On Sep 30, 2010
^^^^^^What happen to your ID! You got banned?
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by Odunnu: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Welcome Ms P.
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by adagz01(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2010
Why u chose mrs potato na
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by Vic2k3(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2010
Gabry This ur new id totally represents ur personality lol. wink
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by MsPotato(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2010
kashmo:

^^^^^^What happen to your ID! You got banned?

adagz 01:

Why u chose mrs potato na

I have a few reasons and the reasons are as follows:-

1) Im on a mission to loose weight bcause I bought this dress which is the bomb but it is 1 size smaller than me so I skip all carbihydrates especially Potatoes and I loveeeeee Potatoes. So I missed it sad

2) I have a Mr Potato in my house but he is missing his Ms. Potato and they dont sell her anymore in the market sad So I am honoring Mr. Potato by naming myself one.

3) I think its a cute name. Dont you?

Odunnu:

Welcome Ms P.

Thank you jare. wink

Vic2k3:

Gabry This your new id totally represents your personality lol. wink

LOL! I know right? grin
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by Omolola1(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2010
Gabry, i have missed you! welcome back
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by MsPotato(f): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Am here as the Financial Controller. So how much you going to pay?

Omolola1:

No make 190 catch you o grin

--190--:

^^
No baby leave am, na her own she dey talk~

Omolola1:

No mind am,

She no know how we dey run things~

--190--:

^^
hehehee, im watching a horror movie, zombieland

u sayin? grin
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by kannymoore(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2010
Eeyah! Welcome back gabry. I.d actually noticed that you were back almost a week ago. Almost sent you a message on fb today. Anyway sha. All cool.
Hey! You went thru my albums on fb? Whaddaya think? Lol!
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by MsPotato(f): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2010
kannymoore:

Eeyah! Welcome back gabry. I.d actually noticed that you were back almost a week ago. Almost sent you a message on fb today. Anyway sha. All cool.
Hey! You went thru my albums on fb? Whaddaya think? Lol!

U so hot u made me go salivating. yes naa.   kiss kiss kiss   I have been online on nairaland but its not one week. Today is my 3rd day. I will soon go off back to work work work!  sad sad sad  Have u seen my FB pictures? cheesy

Dont forget to check out the pictures I took with Jackie Chan and Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. smiley
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by kannymoore(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2010
I'm hot??!
Lawd have mercy!! Lol!
Thanks a milli! <staring at the floor while drawing circles with my feet> im blushing.
Saw ur pics at madame tussauds. They're cool wax sculptures. Very lifelike too.
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by MsPotato(f): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2010
kannymoore:

I'm hot??!
Lawd have mercy!! Lol!
Thanks a milli! <staring at the floor while drawing circles with my feet> im blushing.
Saw your pics at madame tussauds. They're cool wax sculptures. Very lifelike too.

LMAO!!! Cannot wait to go back there one day and take pictures with more celebrities tongue
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by kannymoore(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
No shizzie! Tho the whole wax thingy is subtly creepy to me. I might have a fit if left alone in a wax museum. Lol!
Re: Nenum And Stevetboy, Gabry Is Around And Back by Nenum(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
Welcome back.

What can I say.

Good to have you back

(1) (Reply)

A Responsible Lady Between The Ages Of 18 To 23 For Something Serious? / Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you / I Need A True Gf In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.