Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Trending Advice To A Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Trending Advice To A Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee (316 Views)

Culture Shaming Is A Psychological Weapon / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady / Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Advice To A Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2019
We read this trending advice given to a woman whose husband is cheating and body shaming her on Nairaland, and we knew we should definitely share it as it seems very sound.

"Dear woman, I can imagine the emotional and psychological pain you’re going thru, however, making a decision right now might not be wise cause it will be an emotional one.

"Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there’s a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter.

"Start working out the little way you can, start dressing really nice, so nice you’ll get compliments outside. It will improve your self esteem, wear make up, smell nice. It might not stop him from cheating but it will build up your self esteem and confidence so much that you’ll see you’re not the problem.

"You’ll be in a better place to decide if you want to stay with him or leave.

"All the best.

"I hope you have a job or a business sha?

"Cause the best security a woman can have is her own money." – kennygee

Source:
http://www.zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2019/06/05/trending-advice-to-a-woman-whose-husband-is-cheating-and-body-shaming-her-kennygee/

To read the story and see more advice given to the woman go to:

https://www.nairaland.com/5225499/husband-cheating-me-neighbor-hurting

(1) (Reply)

Walk Down Memory Lane. / Simple Rangoli Kolam Video / Let's Stop Driving Against Traffic In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.