Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,616 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) (39820 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by deepwater(f): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You are the wisest man on this thread, much regards.... Aka antiriot grin
Lol,ma Niggah!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by IkemChris(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Anytime I type Regina on my phone the next suggestion that comes up is Daniel. So try my phone don know this gey
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Hotzone(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Las las, she is on ancient dîïck
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by richieray: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Someone should put them in written words.. cool
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,ma Niggah!!! grin grin
7 figure salary in pounds and dollars, refined gentleman, he is only interested in professional working class people , he doesn't do pay as you go and he is going to be the next President of Nigeria in 2023, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Chiemezueajuzie: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
She should come and know 147 things about me
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by uuzba(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
So we have now known everything about her.
Well done
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
7 figure salary in pounds and dollars, refined gentleman, he is only interested in professional working class people , he doesn't do pay as you go and he is going to be the next President of Nigeria in 2023, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin
Lmaoooo...as in eh!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by enemyofprogress: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been in the news lately and she just updated her Youtube channel with 13 things you don’t know about her.

In the exclusive video shared on her Youtube channel, Regina claimed to have been an adult since birth. The 6th wife of Senator Ned Nwoko also talked about her lifestyle, how she has made it through the Nollywood Industry and other challenges she had faced.

In the video which lasted over 7 minutes, Regina Daniels promised to address rumours and facts surrounding her relationship status.

Watch video here;
http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-reveals-13-things-you-dont-know-about-her-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=956wpRa-nJM

Lalasticlala
lol.. The boredom and reality has started
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Aiyk2333: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
babe see say she don popular, she wan begin make money from YouTube
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by AngelicBeing: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...as in eh!!
l sometimes view the thread without commenting and I laugh so much because of the funny characters on that thread, so many billionaires, trillionaires and lots of people with private jet, airplanes and helicopter on that thread, some have houses in banana island, Asokoro and in different parts of the US, that thread cracks me up and I use it to wind down with laughter grin
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by balonaija(f): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Antoeni(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
For the Fact that she didn’t say anything about her Ancestor Ned,It Means the Interview was useless
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Kayouzka(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
cool
check my signature for property at Ikorodu Lagos
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Isoduwa(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
4toMaStEr:
Wetin concren me??

Then enter house and let Today be your first and last here on nairaland otherwise i go use your phone
head Nack wall
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
If this girl marry old man by 18,then she lost her virginity by 13
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Gabson001(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just like they say charity begins at home, she lacks home training, or maybe her wealth turned her to what she is nw.. Not everybody can be rich and sensible
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by SVC6000: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
We Know U Madam

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by manontree: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good for her

As long as you don't tell impressionable youngsters you made it by dint of hardwork and prayers

Happy married life
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Biko for Your ancestor.....
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
,cheesy

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by iamjavadem(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
We came to complain. Well she just dey market herself before she release her next movie. But really, it have do, kilode!!!
etrange:

Yet you opened the thread. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
13 things you too did not know about us:
1) We no send you
2) ,,
3),,
'
13) After all this talk yet We No Send You lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos / Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.