Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians (32846 Views)

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerians are beginning to complain as the new Ponzi scheme, Loom Money Nigeria, has slowed down. This is similar to how MMM took a turn towards finally crashing in 2017.

Before MMM finally crashed in the early months of 2017, members were noticing a slow movement in the rate at which the Ponzi scheme was paying. Suddenly, their fears were confirmed as the scheme crashed.

It appears same fate is about to befall Look Money Nigeria as members are beginning to whisper fears about the slowness in cashing out.

This is all happening three weeks after the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)  warned Nigerians to run away from Loom Money Nigeria which they termed as an online fraud packaged as investment scheme.

This was made known by the Acting Director General of SEC, Ms Mary Uduk, who stated that Loom Money Nigeria is a pyramid scheme which targets youths whom she believes will get their hands burnt if they fall for it.

Decribing it as a Ponzi scheme, Uduak said:

“We are aware of the activities of an online investment scheme tagged ‘Loom Money Nigeria’. The platform has embarked on an aggressive online media campaign on Facebook and whatsapp to lure the investing public to participate by joining various Loom whatsapp groups to invest as N1000 and N13,000 and get as much as 8 times the value of the investment in 48 hours.

See more complains here

https://thickmatch.com/loom-money-nigerians-complain-new-ponzi-scheme-slows/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Nemesis0147(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerians will never learn

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
I will start my own ponzi since Nigerians don't want to have sense

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Opportuneke(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
O Boy!!!!

E be like say to establish this ponzy na the surest way to make am ooo

Because Nigerians must definitely fall for its prey...

It still baffles me why we don't learn our lessons once and for all in this country...

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Lordknowz: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
People really need to learn! 95% of all online money investment are scam, including em Cryptos! They’ll just come up one day to tell you one story or the other like Person wey sabi the password don die! Our website has been hacked! After people must have invested millions of money!! It’s all big time scam! Asian and Europe guys are mostly into this!

Naso I jam one isreal guy on telegram that year. Long story short, he dashed me 5BTC! Btc was at 3k+ yankee as at that time. Ah no touch the btc at all cos I still be novice that time. Ah no invest or anything. The btc was just living inside my blockchain! Few months later, btc moved to 10k+ yankee & that was the beginning of everything!

If at all you must invest, invest privately and not with any public investment forum! You can’t be so sure what’s what! Peace!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by ralmix(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Definition of participants in one picture

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by SimSify(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Here to read comments..

Because dem no dey tell blind man say war Don start.. seeing is believing..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by philip0906(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
For me, it’s a test of intelligence!

When I hear someone making a case for Ponzi schemes, I can straight up know what bucket to classify him/her. It tells me a lot about that person’s mental capacity

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by letout: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
angry
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
The crash is looming.........

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by apesinola001: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Naija, una no dey tire
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Toscarel: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
they keep warning them but they wouldn't listen, soon they would start sipping sniper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by sKeetz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mugu no dey finish cause they are born everyday. grin grin cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
They don't ever hear.

1 Like

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Kayouzka(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
so bad people never learn
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by tulabh: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
I will rather play bet9ja 1.30odds than chase one ponzi that want to give me 30%... Ponzi na scam

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Elmojiid(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
if you loom u will endup doom

3 Likes

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
There is no imminent crash looming as it never had a structure in the first place

1 Like

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Babanlagenius: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
If anyone still fall for this MMM part two it means he can fall for anything.

It is easier for a goat to return to her place of punishment than a man that will fall for this trash.

Mean while

Check my signature
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by zeusdgrt(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
I laff in Swahili
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerians will do anything for money.. even after mmm ppl r still into this scam.

1 Like

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by pavoda: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin gullible people will never change.. Our problem is poverty and an astounding level of Illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Will they hear?
Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Opexzy: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Any platform whatsoever that groups people with the sole aim of collecting money from from more than two persons to pay a single person is a scam and it will die a Natural death... No matter what they call it, no matter the explanation behind it... It is bound to fail because it is not logical so to say.

This news alone, either true or false marks the end of this ponzi scheme. Lemme explain the way it will end.
Tope who is a potential investor on seeing this news will run far away, Emeka who's an investor on reading this news will now start praying to God to get back his money (at least his capital). Yakubu that just cashed out will be very happy and ready to re-invest but on hearing this news, he become patient has he meticulously follow through till the end.

NIGERIANS BE WISE.... PLEASE WHO KNOWS THIS GUY WITH THE MONIKER FUNNYNATION... THE GUY IS IN DEEP SHIT

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by deic9(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Opportuneke:
O Boy!!!!

E be like say to establish this ponzy na the surest way to make am ooo

Because Nigerians must definitely fall for its prey...

It still baffles me why we don't learn our lessons once and for all in this country...

You've learnt your lessons already, gimme space to learn mine cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Eroms4life17(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
And Nigerians will still patronize the next ponzi Scheme that is launched immediately loom crashes. And the cycle continues!

1 Like

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Amowap2019(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nigerians will Never Learn the easy Way..

1 Like

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by Gracemadeit(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
SEC please don't disturb yourselves, Allow the greedy ones to put their money there after all if the thing crashes, they won't tell us to give them back their monies, their name is OYO. grin grin shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians by flamingIce: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Seems most Nigerians will never learn. Anyways, all I can say is "doom" is actually "looming" and the unfortunate ones will only learn after their money has zoomed.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC / What Bonds Are & How To Invest In Nigerian Bonds / Nigeria Stocks Gain ₦‎992 Billion On Reports That Banks Can Trade Forex “Freely”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.