Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife (56732 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by dubaino(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Successful Ponzi Scammers in the past....

MMM, MBA , Chinmark, Ovaioza.

They are not from other planets they are around you, they are your friends, lovers , Family. The list is endless.

Look before you make that transfer.

As shared by Nnamdi Chife on Twitter:
ALERT!

THREAD of PONZI scammers [Pictures + Nature of ]

@ChiveGps has active law enforcement actions against the following companies and their promoters.

They claimed to be in farm, crypto or forex enterprise but they merely deceived Nigerians and defrauded them.

The following persons and companies are to note that @ChiveGps has deployed legitimate international and local resources to bring them to justice, and all available legal measures shall continue until FULL REMEDIAL and closure for the victims of their PONZI schemes are achieved.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NnamdiChife/status/1515607462216355841

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by dubaino(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by dubaino(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
More

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by dubaino(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
And More

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nairalandaire: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for sharing...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Beremx(f): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
And None could be traced for prosecution?
Chai!! Nigeria my country

136 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Lenome(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Naija our country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Localgrandpa: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ipobarethieves: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
sad anybody that come to market pay one get 3 is wasting his/her(their/your) time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ipobarethieves: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
sad a Naval officer once marketed MMM to me and another one Green Nation(something like DAT)I declined the offer. Nah DAT same DEC dey announced MMM obituary. I just thank God

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Passionate888: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2022
MBA FOREX no reach these ones?

27 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MideMrPossible: 3:08am On Apr 20, 2022
jesmond3945:
This is how ponzi starts. Nobody sets out to do ponzi. When they see you are doing well, people will trust you with their money. However, the rest is history.
You know I can only speak for myself while I understand your point but in the meantime you can just note the name Mide Oludipe well as the brand name Possible Farms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by bjtinz: 3:35am On Apr 20, 2022
dubaino:
And More

Which kin name be poyoyo investment?? Even the name looks suspicious.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by bjtinz: 3:42am On Apr 20, 2022
jesmond3945:
This is how ponzi starts. Nobody sets out to do ponzi. When they see you are doing well, people will trust you with their money. However, the rest is history.

It depends oo. Most are ponzi from the go. Imagine a company not selling anything yet promising fantastic returns.

Few others might have started with good intentions, but mismanagement, greed, and perhaps harsh environment led to thier downfall.
Eg Abadini had thier branded rice, farmsponsor had thjer chicken, but all went under with investors money (including mine cry

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Addme: 4:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Most of them are into farming or forex trade. It's an eye opener that majority if not all this farming and forex investment schemes are scams from the start.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Yommychrz(m): 4:30am On Apr 20, 2022
And the funniest thing is people will keep on falling for these ponzi stuff as long as we’re greedy. Na only yahoo guys our law enforcement fit go after so there’s no intel about the whereabouts of any of them

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Flamees(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Be like say na Afonja Heritage

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Poyoyo grin

The name sef is offside

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Obagofixxy: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
pH and Lagos Na their home ,umano o umano, MBA and others.... Even the MBA guy built a big church for Christ embassy

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by jesmond3945: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2022
bjtinz:

It depends oo. Most are ponzi from the go. Imagine a company not selling anything yet promising fantastic returns.

Few others might have started with good intentions, but mismanagement, greed, and perhaps harsh environment led to thier downfall.
Eg Abadini had thier branded rice, farmsponsor had thjer chicken, but all went under with investors money (including mine cry
thats why any business you cannot do don't bother putting your money.

15 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by jesmond3945: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:

You know I can only speak for myself while I understand your point but in the meantime you can just note the name Mide Oludipe well as the brand name Possible Farms
lol. Taking your name to sec for confirmation.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Olatara(f): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2022
I can see Wale Jana of Sapphire. Fraudsters everywhere

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MideMrPossible: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2022
jesmond3945:
lol. Taking your name to sec for confirmation.

Or better still my Facebook page as well as my Linkdin

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Bakrabas: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2022
The list is not complete without EATRICH FARMS... we still have money with them, anyone with a better info about the where about will be appreciated

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by victons(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by revived2: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Awaon agba firiyoyo

Nigerians

If another one start tomorrow Dem go shook money

The circle continues grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by 9japarts: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Like it is widely said, mugus a given birth to everyday. And once a mugu, always a mugu.

There is a reason why scammers have directory of those they've scammed before, yeah they do. It is because they are fertile sure grounds for more scams. If you get all this scam messages, your number was probably saved and shared by magas. They pass magas around, because people don't learn.

That is the Nigerian situation, people do not learn. I have had people say, let's jump in now, so that we can cash out before it crashes. They actually sometimes know they are being scammed, but think they can outsmart their scammers.

However the wise only gets scammed once, then he learns from his foolishness. But you see fools, they keep getting scammed, and a large number of people are really not that bright.

Do you have a car? You need a GPS Tracker. Check my signature

17 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by iCauseTrouble: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by DatNewsGuy: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.