Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

See The Luxury Car A Guy Used To Woo His Wife Who Abandoned Her Former Boyfriend - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Luxury Car A Guy Used To Woo His Wife Who Abandoned Her Former Boyfriend (1157 Views)

Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / 10 Of The Most Famous Luxury Car Bonnet Ornaments Or Mascots Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Luxury Car A Guy Used To Woo His Wife Who Abandoned Her Former Boyfriend by crackclap: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Poverty is your enemy and a bastard!

There is no way poverty is not a bastard. Know what Proverbs says, here are they,

How long will you sleep, O sluggard? When will you arise out of your sleep? Yet, a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest; So shall your poverty come as one who travels, and your want like an armed man (Proverbs 6:9 - 11).

A Guy Used A 1928 Mercedes Benz To Woe His Wife

Do you believe that this story is true? Hell yes, Why? Because we crack down out boredom with facts. Here is what actually happened and judge the case after all.

Described as a "true design masterpiece", the 90-year-old 680S Torpedo-Sport Avant-Garde is in immaculate condition, and is fitted with some of the most luxury features of its time.
Not just that.

The vintage car even comes kitted out with genuine lizard skin seats, as well as a disappearing convertible top, intricate wood features, polished German silver trim and a low windshield.

The car has a fitted six-cylinder, supercharged engine. Also, the car has a four-speed manual transmission and is the only known remaining model of the vehicle with the short windshield.

I am trying to describe the kind of vehicle a girl abandoned his boyfriend for; so that you will know that poverty is a bastard.

What Is This Car And Its Cost?

It is the 1928 Mercedes-Benz.

Do you know what is unique about the Mercedes-Benz model? Now call your dad/granddad a legend if he drove or had any of these top Mercedes Benz e classes.See it here on Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/5227328/call-dad-grandpa-legend-he

The worth of this car?
Well I don’t want to talk about it. However, the 90-year-old Mercedes-Benz goes for £7 million. (Google Pound sterling to your country’s currency and see the worth of £7 million).

So, before you judge the lady consider the above, I mean, who wouldn’t leave a pizza boy for a 1928 Mercedes-Benz? Lol. cheesy

https://crackclap.com/a-1928-mercedes-benz/

Re: See The Luxury Car A Guy Used To Woo His Wife Who Abandoned Her Former Boyfriend by Opportuneke(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
It's expensive, Fine!
It's a vintage car, Cool!

what is the difference between this car and keke Napep,
I bet you, Naija girls won't be impressed,

I would rather buy classic Benz and leave VINTAGE aside..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Indications Of A Faulty Engine Control Module(ECM) / Car Swerved Off The Road, Flew Over Several Cars At Dealership (video) / Lexus RX 330 Going For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.