Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja (55594 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by simonlee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
victorazyvictor:
Why i always walk around with my gun.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
New laptop brand advert
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by mmsen: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Omihanifa:
Abuja way don turn Lagos finish undecided as long as the government continues to allow slums inside urban areas, criminality will continue

There's hardly any Behind area / district in Abuja without slum

Exactly, I don't get why the authorities are so eager to turn a blind eye to 'informal' settlements. They are unsanitary, unsafe and unsightly.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Justiceleague1: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Didn’t he pack at the bank parking space and doesn’t the bank have security even at night? In anycase is quite sad this shud be happening.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by mknigeriagreat: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
That area 3 where banks are many is becoming a war zone. I think police need to station one of their vehicles there not parking opposite that filling station. Late last year my car too was buggled but all thanks to God i had my bag with me. Also learn to always put your items in the boot. Moment they see aomething attractive, next thing to be done it to break your glass and get in. What baffles me is how they manage to do this with the high traffic of people around there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Navy08(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
So bad. That is serious.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by guru90: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
thief everywhere you go........
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by thatigboman: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:
He could have placed the bag under the back seat where it will not visible
even if it's in d boot, they will still locate it
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by deltateam: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Naijaalive:

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-reveals-what-happened-to-his-car-within-12mins-of-using-an-atm-in-abuja.html

Sometimes we are the cause of our problems. From my analysis, the man visited an ATM at night. As if it wasn't enough, he went with his car. He didn't stop at that he took bling bling laptop and other valuables.

To what end? I would say he prepared a feast for robbers and shouldn't feel bad about their attendance.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Gracemadeit(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Why will you leave your bag in the car at night in that area, everybody knows that area 1,3 are dangerous places at night. the same thing happen to my friend in that same area last year. Even if i park my car in church compound in day time, i don't do that mistake of leaving my bag inside the car because the criminals don't want to know whether there are valuables in your bag or not, all they want is to get the bag first. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Gherrokid(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
True Talk. If the bag was in the booth, no one would have touch his car.
Ekpekus:

One major rule is preventing car jacking is:
NEVER place anything that would attract thieves/car jackers in view..
From this pictures it is obvious the laptop bag/laptop were on the rear seat of the car (visible), so this will trigger a thief who out of curiosity want to have the bag and in the process search for other valuables in the car.

We get wiser everyday
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by davillian(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just wait its either they steal the car or call you a car thief
Better go and make report at the nearest police station.
Ode why keep valuables were it can be seen in your car don't you know it attracts thieves .
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
It will never be well with all these criminals

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by bigcover(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Funny guy quote author=paddyofboss post=79052238]Sex style people where are you[/quote]
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by inspector1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=tactius post=79052217]That's why I don't like using ATM at night...unless it is in a well lit area with several banks and security guards around.

Prefer to do my business in the day. Safer.

I experience the same thing 2yrs ago, it happened in front of first bank at noon, the most annoying part of it was that, the car was an official vehicle & it was Just few days old, the laptop, token, cheque book +#97k cash was stolen too.

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by inspector1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=davillian post=79052758]Just wait its either they steal the car or call you a car thief
Better go and make report at the nearest police station.
Ode why keep valuables were it can be seen in your car don't you know it attracts thieves .

Why addressing him as ODE? Save ur advise pls.
Medicine after death....

2 Likes

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by onlyboyson(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
After vanderlizing your car it will look like a........

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by davillian(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=inspector1 post=79053310][/quote]
Ode is someone that don't use their brains at the right time.
Only an ode would be using an iPhone x and be tracking at odd hours .
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Kenon9: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Next time leave this at the back seat...

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by emonis88: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Next level things, when people are hungry what do expect.
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by dapadawee: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
so u still have a token and u still go withdraw see what greed and incontempt eyes they cause. just joking bro God will definitely restore all loss
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by stagger: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
That place that guy parked his car is a no-no at night. It is dark and even in the day time, all sorts of suspicious characters prowl the place. The place is always bristling with people selling memory cards, watches, glasses, recharge cards, all sorts during the day. But at night, that place is an abandoned area.

People are hungry. Don't fall mugu.

5 Likes

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Lovelyn451(f): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
In Just 12 minutes?...chai
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Omihanifa: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
mmsen:

Exactly, I don't get why the authorities are so eager to turn a blind eye to 'informal' settlements. They are unsanitary, unsafe and unsightly.

That Jabi village and gwarimpa village nah even eyesore its occupants are mostly prostitues,criminals, and all sorts of people,the relevant agencies or authorities need to act fast
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by miraclea: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
But master bubu just promised to protect them 2/4/7
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
tactius:
That's why I don't like using ATM at night...unless it is in a well lit area with several banks and security guards around.

Prefer to do my business in the day. Safer.

That means you don't park your car while you attend to a business or engagement at all.

One should just pray for God's protection and don't display things that could attract burglars.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=paddyofboss post=79052238]Sex style people where are you[/quote
Abi o grin
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Next level loaded
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
dominique:
It will never be well with all these criminals
if dem catch you my hand no dey inside o.

Bia dominique are you a Muslim?
Re: Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja by naijajobx: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.