Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai (57663 Views)

EndSARS: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha Share Food & Drinks To Protesters In Lagos / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Mcdermott All Smiles / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by bluefilm: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Realist5:
Grammar

"find your happy"

Pity her biko.

English e hard well well for some people, I no go lie you.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Sorrento: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Biafra girls are mostly prostitute.they inherit it.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Tedassie(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Katier00:
really? Get use to it, the world is changing, we are all entitle to have fun and be happy
Little wonder we have misandry on the rise at alarming proportions.

Yeah,there's a connection

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Conji007: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can't wait am hot for Chioma
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Aaronbee7(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
The way I take hate that ogboni girl ehn

Her toto go don dey rust now sef I'm very sure cos the last time we had sex I get scratches all over my dick i had to waste 2k to plasta my penis the next day
Mr. Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Nathaniel79(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Realist5:
Grammar

"find your happy"
I laugh at you and the clueless"grammarians" liking your post. That sentence is 100percent correct. Don't have energy to elucidate biko.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Karmatyra(f): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Gorgeous ladies

I have affordable and durable window blind, 3D wallpaper and 3D wall panel
how I wish you were in abuja...
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by enemyofprogress: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
All their breasts don bow down finish
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by enemyofprogress: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sorrento:
Biafra girls are mostly prostitute.they inherit it.
gbam. It's in their DNA
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by JBoss25(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
madjune:
These girls no dey tire.

Women their age are at home tending to their kids homework and kitchen meals.

What's wrong with going on a holiday? Nigerians smh

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Gerrard59(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tedassie:

Little wonder we have misandry on the rise at alarming proportions.

Yeah,there's a connection

Please what is the connection between misandry and going to a beach (aka having fun)?

Thanks.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can suck those pussies all night long.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by joey150(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
We all know Dubai sponsors and pays for your trip so that other Nigerians can troop there too.

Thanks to AY.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by ubee(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
[/quote]
That last pic of Chioma Akpotha just makes me laugh. I dont know why some naija chics and women like stressing themselves. A lot of them are not very comfortable wearing bikinis, but they force themselves and look miserable in public.
She's stylishly covering her torso area because she's too embarrassed to show her belly which probably potrudes a bit. She shouldn't have been there in the water at all.
As for Omoni that has the ideal body sef, she is not free enough to show off her skin on the two-piece so she gets one with fish net coverings for her butt and breasts.
Na by force

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by diablos: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
FINESHIRT:
OH TOMORROW IS EXAM. WHERE AM I GOING TO RUN TO? PLEASE KIND HEARTED NIGERIANS, COME TO MY RESCUE.

Dear Nigerians, please I need your assistance to enable me pay for my school fees. Before I proceed, please read the below link: https://www.studentvillage.one/cross-river-university-of-technology-crutech-no-fees-no-examination-policy/

That is the actual situation on ground. My first semester exams will be starting tomorrow being 6/6/2019 and I'm yet to pay for my fees due to financial difficulties. School policy is no school fees, no exams as explained in that link. I'm a 300level student of the said institution studying very hard to graduate with good grade. I understand that Internet fraud is the order of the day in today's world, but please I plead you give me some benefit of doubt until I fail to prove you otherwise. Also, I'm ready to provide you with all school documents regarding my claims before you grant my prayers. Whatever amount you can assist I beg of you. Please come to my rescue so I can write my exams and God will richly bless each and everyone of you and replenish your sources. Bible says "ask and it shall be given". I pray this becomes my portion!!! Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys with my problem. It was never my intention. Please contact me with the below number. Thank you.

Phone number: 070-3-8-7-7-5-9-9-8
You can also mail me on: mike4good247@gmail.com

Please you people should help me. I never prayed for this unfortunate situation. Exam is just tomorrow and I need to pay latest tomorrow morning.

Account No: 3082318395

Account Name: KUFRE-ABASI STEPHEN

First Bank.

God bless you richly.
Dude dropout and look 4 a fucken job and stop spamming us with ur tomfoolery

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
madjune:
These girls no dey tire.

Women their age are at home tending to their kids homework and kitchen meals.

And what are your mates doing? Criticizing people who don't know you exist abi?

Na only pikin and kitchen you sabi. I can't hang around with people like you. One nut will be loosening from my brain every second.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by meobizy(f): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
E don do, these old ass cargoes.
It won’t shock me if one failed presidential candidate is the one funding their vacation.
Every woman has a price, including ‘happily’ married big name yeyebrities.

Edit: Wait, what is happening, this thing is getting hard?
What a disgrace!
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Shey the one in black na the one wey marry oyibo?
Only one married to a Caucasian can be that bold.
Chioma dey there dey cover cover.
Omoni use water cover her own with style.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by RichBoy247: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Danelo:
This Chioma girl can cover her body like Jehovah witness ehnnn..
See how she take style hide her lower region in the last pic.
Omo ibo

She probably has a husband, fiancé or boyfriend who is not an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Jaqenhghar: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Jaqenhghar: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
meobizy:
E don do, these old ass cargoes.
It won’t shock me if one failed presidential candidate is the one funding their vacation.
Every woman has a price, including ‘happily’ married big name yeyebrities.

Edit: Wait, what is happening, this thing is getting hard?
What a disgrace!
Word is some arab sheikhs that sponsor these trips.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by meobizy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tinaagboba:

She's the one behind the camera. Since her shape will be appalling for bikin
Funny enough I like her shape.
She is thick.
Any guy who loves lifting weights will find her appealing — ok, now that is my assumption.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by tfash96(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
How many bitches found ?
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Karmatyra:
how I wish you were in abuja...
I can send it to you ma
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
they look desirable.no big belle plus thick streatch marks.i like wat i see
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by meobizy(f): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Word is some arab sheikhs that sponsor these trips.
#story.
Arabs don’t know them and will prefer African Americans because of bigger names and their willingness to please a man.
These women went to Dubai on a politician’s tab or traveled with the hopes to service Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) / Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.