Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai (57669 Views)

EndSARS: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha Share Food & Drinks To Protesters In Lagos / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Mcdermott All Smiles / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Jaqenhghar: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
meobizy:

#story.
Arabs don’t know them and will prefer African Americans because of bigger names and their willingness to please a man.
These women went to Dubai on a politician’s tab or traveled with the hopes to service Nigerian politicians.
Bros you don't know half of the story. If I can get that link Ill upload it

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by itegbemie: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chai! Savagery
Tinaagboba:

She's the one behind the camera. Since her shape will be appalling for bikin
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
madjune:
These girls no dey tire.

Women their age are at home tending to their kids homework and kitchen meals.

na waoh so person no go get fun and relax again

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by SimplyFrag1: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hayy God! See hot bodies! Eba will not allow my tummy to be flat! cry

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by SimplyFrag1: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
They should not enjoy life again? Na wa o
madjune:
These girls no dey tire.

Women their age are at home tending to their kids homework and kitchen meals.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Realist5: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Educate me or you get lost. Mumu
Nathaniel79:

I laugh at you and the clueless"grammarians" liking your post. That sentence is 100percent correct. Don't have energy to elucidate biko.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Katier00:
really? Get use to it, the world is changing, we are all entitle to have fun and be happy
I like this name...
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by wink2015(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Tinaagboba:

What is bikin?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by bleskid: 12:39am On Jun 06, 2019
that one in black nd black u go just used am to night finish work undecided money make sense ... my guy go make money biko u too like nairaland making ceon rich
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by meobizy(f): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Bros you don't know half of the story. If I can get that link Ill upload it
What, the porta potty myth?
Abegi, leave that matter.
Nigerian politicians and yahoo boys are the only people servicing Nollywood oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Djbush: 1:16am On Jun 06, 2019
MrMumu:
The way I take hate that ogboni girl ehn

Her toto go don dey rust now sef I'm very sure cos the last time we had sex I get scratches all over my dick i had to waste 2k to plasta my penis the next day

See as your Mumu dey smell follow you like rotten fish. ***spits
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Samsonklin(m): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2019
Kingmiah:
find "ur happy"
I think it’s just a funny caption though.
I have actually used it before on my Whatsapp status. Maybe, just may be that’s her intent. “Funny”
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Samsonklin(m): 1:25am On Jun 06, 2019
Nathaniel79:

I laugh at you and the clueless"grammarians" liking your post. That sentence is 100percent correct. Don't have energy to elucidate biko.
Thank you jare. At least one person is saying what I’m thinking. Sometimes I even caption my pictures as “HAPPY IS FREE” or “HAPPINESS IS FREE” does that mean I don’t know English or what? Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by oneTIMEman(m): 2:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Chioma, over sense kill you
I love that

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Tedassie(m): 2:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Gerrard59:

Please what is the connection between misandry and going to a beach (aka having fun)?

Thanks.
You really wanna go there? Call it a skewed generalization Idc. Today's women are more likely to subscribe to an unwanton hedonistic way of living with total disregard for boundaries and see men who try to bring sanity(so to speak) by way of curtailing the excesses of these women as 'controlling,domineering,oppressive(this is even laughable as women are their own oppressors!) and a threat to their very existence. Hence they seek to discredit him as a person,try to usurp his male authority and what he stands for,under the guise of female enlightenment or feminism.

I don't have anything against them going to the beach though,whats our own there. That initial opinion was in concordance with what the person you quoted said.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Donenam(m): 2:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Nice One
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Haykinsofficial: 3:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Danelo:
This Chioma girl can cover her body like Jehovah witness ehnnn..
See how she take style hide her lower region in the last pic.
Omo ibo
grin
Danelo:
This Chioma girl can cover her body like Jehovah witness ehnnn..
See how she take style hide her lower region in the last pic.
Omo ibo

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by madjune(m): 3:30am On Jun 06, 2019
koyyes:

And what are your mates doing? Criticizing people who don't know you exist abi?

Na only pikin and kitchen you sabi. I can't hang around with people like you. One nut will be loosening from my brain every second.

I might be old fashioned but i know these girlie gang fun lot should be the fad with University girls.

Not women with kids.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Studyinchina200(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Some naija girls be looking like Male.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by sharpwriter(m): 4:26am On Jun 06, 2019
ubee:

That last pic of Chioma Akpotha just makes me laugh. I dont know why some naija chics and women like stressing themselves. A lot of them are not very comfortable wearing bikinis, but they force themselves and look miserable in public.
She's stylishly covering her torso area because she's too embarrassed to show her belly which probably potrudes a bit. She shouldn't have been there in the water at all.
As for Omoni that has the ideal body sef, she is not free enough to show off her skin on the two-piece so she gets one with fish net coverings for her butt and breasts.
Na by force

In situations like this, I suggest they put on tights or hot pants
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Daniwak: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Gorgeous ladies

I have affordable and durable window blind, 3D wallpaper and 3D wall panel
m in ph.. I need a 3D wallpaper 4 my room
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by barallanee(f): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Tinaagboba:

chai

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Favor99(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Where are their men? What is up with this separation of the sexes thing going on with African women nowadays?
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Favor99(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2019
You’ll have pictures of Naija female celebrities, but no guy in the picture. If it’s a white guy or oyinbo guy the girls are all excited and going jumpy, if na Naija guy the Naija girls in the photo looked detached or unmotivated. Have you seen pics of Chioma and Davido? It’s as if Davido is the girl in the relationship

I’ve noticed these things and it’s been the trend of recent.
So Argue with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Rockandroll(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Your thought is as good as mine
Re: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai by Favor99(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Rockandroll:
Your thought is as good as mine
You replying to my post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.