Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... (877 Views)

If U Have The Call Of God Into Ministry..... / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Why Do Nigerians Always Drag God Into Their Petty Matters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by constancefriday(m): 4:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Before we all gradually turn God into a joke in Nigeria listen to this warning:
Slowly ( like a joke ) or gradually, most of us have all started to profane the name of God.
The work of Clergy Men, especially Christian Pastors and Preachers has lately become a primary target of scandals, character assasinations, ridicules, wildfire gossips, etc
No one seems to regards the fact that if anyone tries to do that with one Muslim Afar (especially in the North) they'd just be beheaded with speed.
Not all Muslims are radical but the radical ones believe in taking laws into their hands and they see it as justice.
While the Christian Pastors are being called all sorts of names e.g Thieves, Yahoo Boys, Liars, Fraudsters, etc nothing is being said about Islamic Clerics.
Are there no rich Islamic Clerics who have very high financial networths? Or is there no noticable Sociological effect of consistently publicly ridiculing Pastors, Bishops, Apostles and Christian Clerics? Do Imams and Afars (Muslim Clerics) live 100% perfect lives without a few errors here and there?
Do Mosques raise Money, collect Offerings and Seeds just like Churches and Christian Missionary movements? Yes they do.
So what is so offensive about the Churches? We should see it as very questionable that some folks have turned hurling muck at the Gospel, insulting Priests, publicly mocking and making a caricature of Men of God a source of income.
They should repent, for you can't kick at ox goads without hurting yourself severely.
I don't view GOD through the spectacles of religion but i know very much well that something is fishy and questionable about publicly attacking the Characters and Personalities of only Christian Clerics while Muslim Clerics dwell in a sociological Goshen.
Are all Muslim Clerics Perfect without blemish?
Let us think again before we all get carried away with this wave of profanity and blasphemy.
I admit i've had personal issues with some of my fellow clerics but my back isn't turned on the faith.
Beware of profanity and blasphemy, the punishment and judgement for it is very severe and terrible.
God is watching everyone. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. When you reverence (respect) a Servant of God, you reverence (respect) God, when you don't, you insult God.
Nigeria is still standing inspite of the multiple conspiracies and evil plans of very wicked and devilish people because The Church is Praying.
Remove the Church from Nigeria and you are all dead. As a Prophet of God with a national and international Spiritual mandate, i know what i'm seeing and what i'm saying.
To destroy a Nation the wall of defence of that nation has to first be broken. The Church has been Nigeria's wall of defence and they want it removed so they can kill all of you. It's a Spiritual Stratergy, everyone beware.
The Church stays lest Nigeria is destroyed. The Church stays or you're all dead. Don't say God didn't send someone to warn you profaners of his name to stop and repent. God just did, God has just warned you
. Thank You and do the right things, our God is a Holy God.

Apostle Constance Friday is a Prophet, High Priest, Preacher, Teacher , Writer, and a Spiritual Oversight/Overseer with a National and International Spiritual mandate from the Most High God.
He's the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International a Gospel Propagating Organization that operates globally.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by orisa37: 4:22am On Jun 06, 2019
These are Signs of Endtime.
Don't you see Church of England, C of E becoming Mosque of England, M of E? The Mayor of London is a Muslim, not Islamist. T. May weeps. England is scared of Brexit Muhammedanism.
God is not sleeping and all Transgressors will be punished.
Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by Bojack(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2019
constancefriday:
Slowly ( like a joke ) or gradually, most of us have all started to profane the name of God.
The work of Clergy Men, especially Christian Pastors and Preachers has lately become a primary target of scandals, character assasinations, ridicules, wildfire gossips, etc
No one seems to regards the fact that if anyone tries to do that with one Muslim Afar (especially in the North) they'd just be beheaded with speed.
Not all Muslims are radical but the radical ones believe in taking laws into their hands and they see it as justice.
While the Christian Pastors are being called all sorts of names e.g Thieves, Yahoo Boys, Liars, Fraudsters, etc nothing is being said about Islamic Clerics.
Are there no rich Islamic Clerics who have very high financial networths? Or is there no noticable Sociological effect of consistently publicly ridiculing Pastors, Bishops, Apostles and Christian Clerics? Do Imams and Afars (Muslim Clerics) live 100% perfect lives without a few errors here and there?
Do Mosques raise Money, collect Offerings and Seeds just like Churches and Christian Missionary movements? Yes they do.
So what is so offensive about the Churches? We should see it as very questionable that some folks have turned hurling muck at the Gospel, insulting Priests, publicly mocking and making a caricature of Men of God a source of income.
They should repent, for you can't kick at ox goads without hurting yourself severely.
I don't view GOD through the spectacles of religion but i know very much well that something is fishy and questionable about publicly attacking the Characters and Personalities of only Christian Clerics while Muslim Clerics dwell in a sociological Goshen.
Let us think again before we all get carried away with this wave of profanity and blasphemy.
I admit i've had personal issues with some of my fellow clerics but my back isn't turned on the faith.
Beware of profanity and blasphemy, the punishment and judgement for it is very severe and terrible.
God is watching everyone. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. When you reverence (respect) a Servant of God, you reverence (respect) God, when you don't, you insult God.
Nigeria is still standing inspite of the multiple conspiracies and evil plans of very wicked and devilish people because The Church is Praying.
Remove the Church from Nigeria and you are all dead. As a Prophet of God with a national and international Spiritual mandate, i know what i'm seeing and what i'm saying.
To destroy a Nation the wall of defence of that nation has to first be broken. The Church has been Nigeria's wall of defence and they want it removed so they can kill all of you. It's a Spiritual Stratergy, everyone beware.
The Church stays lest Nigeria is destroyed. The Church stays or you're all dead. Don't say God didn't send someone to warn you profaners of his name to stop and repent. God just did, God has just warned you

Apostle Constance Friday is a Prophet, High Priest, Preacher, Teacher , Writer, and a Spiritual Oversight/Overseer with a National and International Spiritual mandate from the Most High God.
He's the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International a Gospel Propagating Organization that operates globally.
so you're trying to tell me dat Nigeria is still standing bcus the church is praying, we are the 2nd most prayerfull country in the fücking world and then look at our situation......take a look at the least prayerfull countries and you'll see what they have in common.

1 Like

Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by advocate666: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2019
You can't turn a joke into a joke.

Leave be.

2 Likes

Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by OtemAtum: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
I can see that the Op here doesn't know what is called God from his post here. He has only succeeded in seeing Yahweh, a very insignificant and powerless being as God Almighty itself. It is even a joke to see an imprisoned fellow as God Almighty. Op should read the book of Otem Erectus 227: 1,2

1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.
2. And Otem said, why can you not open your inner eyes and see this truth? Where are the illusions of fearful fire? Where are the illusions of demons? They are all conquered.
Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
WHEN THE HIDE AND SEEK MAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BIGGEST JOKE AROUND? HAHAHA
Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by MJBOLT: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2019
christianity just like all religion is a joke
Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by MJBOLT: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
constancefriday:

I personally don't know a rich Iman,born and spent all my life in the north....about four mosques in my quarters..
Most times they wear palms or sometimes dollops...
How many have private jets? How many are listed in the world richest imams?
Judgement begins in the house of God! It's stated in your holy book...
You all are vocal in judging your fellow neighbors, celebrities,politicians,leaders etc but if a cleric is called out for a crime you cry foul and mutter the mantra "leave judgement to God"
Why should we allow them go Scot free for crimes that we judge others for? Are they demigods? Politicians get castigated daily for corruption but call out a man of God and you claim we are doing wrong?
Shame though,shame!
Until you clergy stop judging people lifestyle on the pulpit, condemning gays,fornicators,occults to hell, then we will not stop calling out you all...
Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by OtemAtum: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
You still dey talk abi. You wey KingOf USA dey expect your obituary announcement grin
Chai! E go pain the guy if you post anything to nairaland on the 1st of January 2020 cheesy
Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by ademchij: 4:12am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:

Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by stephieok: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

Re: Before We All Turn God Into A Joke In Nigeria... by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2021
constancefriday:

Haba, all those religious titles for only one man!
Don't you think his neck will suffer from heavy loads of titles?

Well i have a good news for you, that man is working with demons because Jesus warned his own followers not to bear titles along with their names {Matthew 23:8-10} so Mr Friday is a wolf in sheep's clothing and not a Christian! Matthew 7:15 smiley

(1) (Reply)

Best Astrology Website In India| Free Online Horoscope Predictions / Prophetic Declarations For Nairalanders / If satan Is tormenting you for not doing well for his Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.