Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? (2819 Views)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Would You Let Your Kids See Your unclothedness ? / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Goldenonyx: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
I was in my friends house last weekend and I saw something that I feel is an anomaly. My friend who is 24 and his sister (21) actually see themselves Unclad. The sis is comfortable undressing in front of her bro and vice versa. I am an only child, so I'm in no position to judge if this is normal or not. So I'm throwing this to the house, is Unclothedness in the family a normal thing?
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by bujebudanu1(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Very normal
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
You mean complete _naked? Cos i strip to boxers at home no biggie while them girls bra and pant.. But total unclothedness is a no. But WTF looks at her sister while she UnCloth!?

3 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by WeighWordSon(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Quite normal. However, growth and maturity should restrict somethings.

2 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Lalasticlala Myndd44 Dominique Ishilove
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Omihanifa: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Nah normal thing nah, will you now be lusting after your own blood undecided

After all most of us mama dey wear bra only for our front and nothing dey happen

As long as it's your own blood bro there's nothing there

2 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by donbachi(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Over normal dey worry am...my mum,my sisters and my brothers walks unclad 2many times indoors..my mum once walked into my room and saw me untop of my girlfriend and just picked her charger walked away like nothing happened.

7 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by dingbang(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Wrong upbringing.

10 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by KristaPretty(f): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
There should be some limit tho. Different households with different way of life.

The highest I could go before my brother can be Bra and shorts. dasol

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
Over normal dey worry am...my mum,my sisters and my brothers walks unclad 2many times indoors..my mum once walked into my room and saw me untop of my girlfriend and just picked her charger walked away like nothing happened.
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by SEGLIZ: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
grin grin

madness in the land, lopsided lifestyle everywhere.
the more reason fathers are defiling their own daughters.

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by ibkayee(f): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Completely unclad? I find that very weird but that’s just me. I’d get uncomfortable seeing my sisters nake.d let alone my brother

3 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by czarina(f): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
Over normal dey worry am...my mum,my sisters and my brothers walks unclad 2many times indoors..my mum once walked into my room and saw me untop of my girlfriend and just picked her charger walked away like nothing happened
I won't lie, i envy your family grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by ibkayee(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Charelsz:
I won't lie, i envy your family grin grin
Ewww

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by ekitimanalways(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
smiley
donbachi:
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by lilmax(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2019
that's weird

I do not care the amount of closeness
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by mostyg(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
That's how incest start. What is normal about being unclad in front of your siblings? The only person you should feel comfortable unclad in his/ her presence is your spouse.

4 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by WeighWordSon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
Over normal dey worry am...my mum,my sisters and my brothers walks unclad 2many times indoors..
my mum once walked into my room and saw me untop of my girlfriend and just picked her charger walked away like nothing happened.[/quote]

Were you guys unclad when she walked in?

An iota of respect and dignity should refrain you both from getting into "an act" know the family is home. Its a girlfriend, Brah.

Anyways, like Baba Bash Amuneni poetry says, "There's a Lunatic in Every Town".

Different strokes for different Folks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
mostyg:
That's how incest start. What is normal about being unclad in front of your siblings? The only person you should feel comfortable unclad in his/ her presence is your spouse.
It's normal in some family, they are used to it and they don't get aroused seeing each other unclad body, they don't attach much importance to it.

6 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by mostyg(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Someone would come and say its also normal for girls to be unclad in front of the dad or boys in presence of the mum. And we are still worried why brothers and sisters have sex together or why fathers and daughters do.

There must be a decorum. A redline of unclothedness that non must see except your spouse.

5 Likes

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nikkol: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
WRONG!
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
SEGLIZ:

madness in the land, lopsided lifestyle everywhere.
the more reason fathers are defiling their own daughters.
The joke is on you brother, if you take his comment seriously.

The Kingdom of heaven suffer violence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
and so what?..only a mentally unstable person will do anyhow when he see his/family naked....

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by yvelchstores(f): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
It is absolutely wrong
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by yvelchstores(f): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
disfunctional family

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by donbachi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
yvelchstores:
disfunctional family
thank u

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Octopusssy(f): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Overnormal
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Acidosis(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2019
A lot of people have had romantic affair with their brothers/sisters and cousins, so yes, it is "normal" in many families.

It only seem abnormal when we read a few breaking news about fathers sleeping or touching their daughters.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Acidosis:

A lot of people have had romantic affair with their brothers/sisters and cousins, so yes, it is "normal" in many families.

It only seem abnormal when we read a few breaking news about fathers sleeping or touching their daughters.
Who is having romantic affairs with their siblings/cousins?

Do you mean molestation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Acidosis(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2019
bodyonchecheche:

Who is having romantic affairs with their siblings/cousins?

Do you mean molestation?

No, I mean mutual romantic affair, grouping, etc, not necessarily sex. People only come online to pretend that seeing their sister's or cousin's full unclothedness can't get them aroused. It is a big LIE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle's New Wife Is Controlling Him. How She Embarassed Me. / 5 Impacts Of Cartoons On Kids / Early Morning Pix With My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.