Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? (2836 Views)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Would You Let Your Kids See Your unclothedness ? / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Acidosis:

No, I mean mutual romantic affair, grouping, etc, not necessarily sex.
Disturbing

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2019
bodyonchecheche:
Disturbing
Yea, very disturbing
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Goldenonyx: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Omihanifa:
Nah normal thing nah, will you now be listing after your own blood undecided

After all most of us mama dey wear bra only for our front and nothing dey happen

As long as it's your own blood bro there's nothing there

Na wa
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
It's not normal in my family but I am a little bit jealous of some friends who grew up in families in which na*kedness was very natural. They feel more comfortable being na*ked. It's liberating from my perspective and healthy.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by frozen70(f): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
In as much ams their private areas like bum bum and chest are covered

There is nothing wrong with it as they won't even lusy for each other

But being total naked before siblings is nit advice able,
before they will start blaming the devil
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by RichBoy247: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
mostyg:
That's how incest start. What is normal about being unclad in front of your siblings? The only person you should feel comfortable unclad in his/ her presence is your spouse.

In Islam, siblings who are of different sex should not sleep in the same room once they reach puberty. Seeing themselves nakked is abomination is Islam. The Bible did not treat this topic.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by mostyg(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
RichBoy247:

In Islam, siblings who are of different sex should not sleep in the same room once they reach puberty. Seeing themselves nakked is abomination is Islam. The Bible did not treat this topic.

The Quran emphasized children seeking permission before they enter their parents room.
Islam advises that the beddings of children with different sex be separated as soon as they become 7 years of age.

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by ekitimanalways(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
RichBoy247:

Oga, the God the Christians worship condemns incestuous relationship and other abominable sexual acts. I suggest you borrow a copy of the Holy Bible from your Christian neighbours and open to the book of Leviticus and read chapter 18 verses 1-30.

1 Like

Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Goldenonyx: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omihanifa:
Nah normal thing nah, will you now be lusting after your own blood undecided

After all most of us mama dey wear bra only for our front and nothing dey happen

As long as it's your own blood bro there's nothing there

It is well
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by encryptjay(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
Over normal dey worry am...my mum,my sisters and my brothers walks unclad 2many times indoors..my mum once walked into my room and saw me untop of my girlfriend and just picked her charger walked away like nothing happened.
Lmao! She just no send but trust me, she no go allow you marry the girl grin
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
encryptjay:

Lmao! She just no send but trust me, she no go allow you marry the girl grin
it lasted 2years
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by encryptjay(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
it lasted 2years
Hehehe...Twale to your mumsy.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by donbachi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
encryptjay:

Hehehe...Twale to your mumsy.
no be twale thing..we both new it wasn't gonna last
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by encryptjay(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
no be twale thing..we both new it wasn't gonna last
I know, I just dey hail that your mumsy move of coming to pick charger and leaving.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by donbachi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
encryptjay:

I know, I just dey hail that your mumsy move of coming to pick charger and leaving.
she no even act like sey anything happen
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by antidisestablis: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Very normal
Something must be wrong with you and all those that said is right.
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by Marvyx(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2019
donbachi:
Over normal dey worry am...my mum,my sisters and my brothers walks unclad 2many times indoors..my mum once walked into my room and saw me untop of my girlfriend and just picked her charger walked away like nothing happened.
What? She no carry the charger flog una.. Your mumsy na Nigerian?? angry
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by labonita1(f): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
donbachi:
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? by usj(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
[/quote] It's very normal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Generator Power My Pumping Machine? / The Nigerian Major Who Forged His Divorce / Confused Igbo First Son: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.