Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? (747 Views)

8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs / Which Nigeria Soap Opera Do You Miss The Most???? / What Child-hood Programme(s)/shows Do You Miss The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by aggymore: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
* Rich also cry
* Ripples
*No one but you.
* Village headmaster
*The new masquerade
*Hotel d jordan
* tales by moonlight
*When you are mine
*Secret of the sands

, Mention more

For me I miss No one But you.
What about u?
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by mykbass(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2010
what about checkmate, i wish to see that young man called Akpan again
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by Akuviv: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2010
Secret of the sand kiss kiss kiss

Return to Eden

Lady of the rose

The Third Eye

Forever

Bold & Beautiful (I wonder why that programme is still on, e no dey finish?)
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by xreal: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2010
1. Village headmaster.
2. New masquerade.
3. Cock crow at dawn.
4. Tales by moonlight.
5. Mind your language.
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by Rocktation(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
The magic school bus, Kiddies V-ds, Sesame street, Fraggle rock, Muppet babies, Isara- the slave girl, Loving, Jake and the fat man, Moonlighting, and then one 'Willy willy don die' soap like that. Someone please help me with the name.
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by ijawgirl: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
Dayz of our lives
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by kannymoore(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
Voltron; Defender of the Universe.
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by Malix: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
Koko close, Bassey nd company,Behind the clouds, furtune, mirrow in the sun, Jagua,suraju tailor, samanja e.t.c
Re: Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss? by Rocktation(f): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
Dancing and Makepeace (or so), Days of rage. Telly Spot, SuperTed, G- Force, Wonderwoman, Captain America, Power Rangers, Rags to Riches, Robin Hood, Doctor Who.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch / Watch Video “falz – Soft Work” / Hilarious Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.