Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) (31668 Views)

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
One of the motorcycle thieves terrorizing Alesa community in Eleme, Rivers State has been caught and dealt with by angry mob in the very early house of today.

Groovenaija360 gathered that the thief who successfully stole a lady's motorcycle in Alesa was caught after luck ran out of him while escaping with the stolen bike. Fuel suddenly finished in the bike while he was running, so he decided to hide it in a nearby bush where he was caught, tied and beaten mercilessly.

See Photos below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/motorcycle-thief-caughttied-and-beaten-mercilessly-in-eleme-rivers-photos/

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by majamajic(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
ahhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by PussyKing(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Confirmed IPOB yoot caught while stealing bike

Nnamdi Kanu will be so ashamed of this sad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by CreepyBlackpool: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
So simply because he borrowed somebody's bike to run a few important errands they now decided to label him a thief and assault the innocent young man angry

Did he say he wasn't going to return the bike?

He should sue all those that assaulted him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
PussyKing:

See how human being is tied up like goat
Let us shun tribalism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by GentleMoney: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by visijo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigerians, different punishment on one person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by olatwo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by stubbornman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Chinese guy grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by PapaAdanna: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
PussyKing:

Dirty Tinubu slave spotted

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Waakanda: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nemesis caught up with him cool

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
this eleme and beating

3 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Englishgold: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
This one na serious gather brushing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by SimSify(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Can the likes of Babachir lawal, olusola oke, Andrew yakubu, tinubu, gandollar, mains, etc be beaten like this..

NO.. we kill defenseless hungry people that steal to eat(actions not justified though)..

But those that kill us slowly by stealing our common wealth we praise and hail..

Nigerians and hypocrisy =5/6

12 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by davillian(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Anthony Joshua has used his face to practice his rematch with Andy Ruiz.

Back to the matter , nice mending I'm glad they dint kill him.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
chinese national hoe lee chet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Alexandro15: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
I gasped when I saw the pictures.This is too much na. Whatever happened to handing him over to the police?

The picture is too horrible. Reminds me of the victims of Triple H hammer in wrestling. See the stones by his side. I am sure they would have used it to smash his head. shocked

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by KanuSE: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
OMG! see mending..shocked shocked shocked
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
I have zero sympathy for thieves. he deservesmore than this beating.

Someone would work his or her ass off to acquire something, One idiot with a dead conscience will then come and yank it away like it's his. This beating is merciful.

unfortunately... I'm having a kid Cousin staying with me struggling with stealing.. less than 12yrs old... all nice talks, caning and prayers have proved futile.

How best do I help this boy not to turn out like this shitttty guy posted here?

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by liberalchick(f): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigeria and jungle justice sha. One dude I know almost became a victim of jungle justice via a false accusation.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by TANID(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hahahahahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Teewhy2: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Of all places na rivers state, he dey steal motorcycle. something way be say all men are not smiling over there.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by gbadexy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Those ones no get joy there. I hope they didn't eventually use those huge stones on him.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by maberry(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
See Overhauling
Those people use vex run enter this guy
shocked

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by lilvicky68(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Beating dey sabi convert person face ehn..he looks like Chinese
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by izubext007: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
thank he was not burnt to death
Re: Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) by Lordknowz: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S / Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! / 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.