Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,145 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church (46472 Views)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Ayodele70: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin, wife of House On The Rock pastor, Paul Adefarasin, has called out ladies who dress indecently to church.

In a recent church service, Mrs Adefarasin, took time out to advise ladies on how to dress to church properly.

In a video shared on social media, Ifeanyi stated that she feels amazed every time she sees ladies dressed indecently in church on a Sunday morning, but dress properly to job interviews.

She also made them realize that dressing that way and walking about during church service will not given them husbands.

Watch the interesting video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/pastor-paul-adefarasins-wife-calls-out-ladies-who-dress-indecently-to-church-video.html

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by CANlBUS(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wife of preachers are the best and biggest cougars in my Country,America.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
They should start enforcing the rule in their church first.

A lot of young people go to certain churches cause they are allowed to wear what they like.

Judgement will start from the house of God, let us ensure the body of Christ is not brought to disrepute.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by OBAGADAFFI: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Correct.

The Church is not a club.

People should know their limit

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Offpoint1: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
I can't forget that faithful Sunday morning I went out to offer a Special Number and as I took the mic, the keyboardist starts playing... as I turned to face the congregation, my eyes went directly to the fair lady sitting right at the front seat in mini skirt without panties on... I saw what I shouldn't see and that was how I forgot the song I practiced the whole week. Next thing I saw was something growing and rising from my trouser.

chai

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by chibu4u2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nairaland is becoming increasingly useless this days, from the betting guy below me to that stupid guy that post sex style.
Very soon you’ll be able to stream xvideos directly from nairaland.
angry angry

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Old service

But I was there

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
But her husband is not complaining. grin grin
She is just jealous. She is afraid of losing hubby to the slay queens grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by nairalee(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
She has to protect her investment oo before someone will come and kolobi her husband

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by clays: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is something House on the Rock has been condoning for a very long time. Surprised they are speaking against it. Well for christianity's sake, good message.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:
So, You re not a Nigerian??

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
clays:
This is something House on the Rock has been condoning for a very long time. Surprised they are speaking against it. Well for christianity's sake, good message.
Mummy is doing it in her interest. She knows daddy may be led astray by the slay mama's.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
God will touch them

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, 3D wallpaper and wall panel. You can also add me on WhatsApp by clicking on the link below �
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by slayprint: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dress the way you want to be address.

I customized 3D phone case please check my profile
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Maliqcious: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Badmouth
CANlBUS:
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by chibu4u2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
embarassed
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Lumig: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Most of our youth/girls don't like this kind of talk, because it pricks their conscience. Most consciences are are as hard as rock, God help this perverted generation

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by MrAnele(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmm.... But i thought the Bible said women should not speak in church.... These days dey not only speak.. They also climb pulpit... I wonder how they expect peoples to take the Bible serious when even them no send wetin dey written inside..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Thalinzrcng: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
I have no problems agreeing with a woman, proudly African, who rocks her own natural hair...
Preach it, girl. Preach it.
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Gforce2019: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
But her husband is not complaining. grin grin
She is just jealous. She is afraid of losing hubby to the slay queens grin grin

Why would she not jealous?
Wetin you know? Do you know what it means to lose billionaire husband to church's olosho?

My brother, it's not easy? Some ladies mission in that church is to snatch another person husband.
It's better to disgrace them than to allow them to do their evil work in the church.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gforce2019:

Why would she not jealous?
Wetin you know? Do you know what it means to lose billionaire husband to church's olosho?

My brother, it's not easy? Some ladies mission in that church is to snatch another person husband.
It's better to disgrace them than to allow them to do their evil work in the church.

True, I will love to hear her husband condemn same.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Onyi22(f): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
As if it will stop us from dressing half naked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) / 31 Salient Facts About The Rapture That Will Shock The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.