Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church (46499 Views)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Offpoint1:
I can't forget that faithful Sunday morning I went out to offer a Special Number and as I took the mic, the keyboardist starts playing... as I turned to face the congregation, my eyes went directly to the fair lady sitting right at the front seat in mini skirt without panties on... I saw what I shouldn't see and that was how I forgot the song I practiced the whole week. Next thing I saw was something growing and rising from my trouser.

chai

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Kulas: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
God bless this woman for preaching against indecent dressing that has contributed to the high rate of moral decadence in our society

Moderator please is there any reason this should not be sent to the front page. This is what we need that will impact positively and not Regina Daniel or Tonto Dike, actresses,etc that keep flooding nairaland front page

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by deebrain(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Offpoint1:
I can't forget that faithful Sunday morning I went out to offer a Special Number and as I took the mic, the keyboardist starts playing... as I turned to face the congregation, my eyes went directly to the fair lady sitting right at the front seat in mini skirt without panties on... I saw what I shouldn't see and that was how I forgot the song I practiced the whole week. Next thing I saw was something growing and rising from my trouser.

chai

My brother. The Lord strengthen you.
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Buffalo2(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Winners chapel is their headquarters

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Isoduwa(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
chibu4u2:
Nairaland is become increasingly useless this days, from the betting guy below me to that stupid guy that post sex style.
Very soon you’ll be able to stream xvideos directly from nairaland.
angry angry
Stop watching blue film � this boy ��
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Whitemic(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mama
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
In one ear, out the other ear.

And why is she hissing like a snake ?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by D1zion: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
kennygee:
They should start enforcing the rule in their church first.

A lot of young people go to certain churches cause they are allowed to wear what they like.

Judgement will start from the house of God, let us ensure the body of Christ is not brought to disrepute.
yes even the Bible said it.judgement will start from the church. Most of this new generation churches don't preach to them about the way they dressed, it breaks my heart to enter the church & see some girls dressed half naked,breast outside, laps exposed all in the name of fashion to church. Especially living faith,when I go there I do cry inside my heart.
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by chibu4u2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

Stop watching blue film � this boy ��

But bros no vex oh, how u take know say na blue film?
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by madridsta007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:
Wife of preachers are the best and biggest cougars in my Country,America.

This is Nigeria. Not America.
Seems you did not realise this.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Isoduwa(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
chibu4u2:

But bros no vex oh, how u take know say na blue film?

Because i know the site
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
D1zion:
yes even the Bible said it.judgement will start from the church. Most of this new generation churches don't preach to them about the way they dressed, it breaks my heart to enter the church & see some girls dressed half naked,breast outside, laps exposed all in the name of fashion to church. Especially living faith,when I go there I do cry inside my heart.

It is the "Come as you are" agenda.

My mum told me of some prostitutes they went to preach to. They invited them to church the next day and they said "we don't have church clothes". These women admitted they were clothes that are church appropriate and those that aren't.

They bought them clothes and they started coming to church.

Yet, those who have been in church for years dress like protis displaying their wares for their victims.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by ADMAF(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:
Congratulations on attaining the status of a U.S citizen but why must you always reference that when commenting on anything Nigerian? Nig isn't competing with the US yet undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Seun360(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
But her husband is not complaining. grin grin
She is just jealous. She is afraid of losing hubby to the slay queens grin grin

That church and Elevation Church ehn.
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Ijaycool(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
T-boss?
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by baby124: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
A think these girls are causing commotion in her marriage. The woman is speaking from a place of frustration cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Lovelyn451(f): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
where is her scarf
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by importantperson: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:
Wife of preachers are the best and biggest cougars in my Country,America.

You are senseless
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Thojan(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
For the first time, you are not offpoint
Offpoint1:

chai
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Okoroawusa: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
There is no difference between the church n club n stripers joints:They are all places of social gatherings.

Do u doubt me? Now take time n ask urself;What human desires that are present in the club that are not present in the church?-Greed,Illicit sex,Nudity,Fraud,Conspiracy,Dancing n so on.The only difference is that in the church it all ends with a resounding "Amen!"
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Leridoo14(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ayodele70:
Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin, wife of House On The Rock pastor, Paul Adefarasin, has called out ladies who dress indecently to church.

In a recent church service, Mrs Adefarasin, took time out to advise ladies on how to dress to church properly.

In a video shared on social media, Ifeanyi stated that she feels amazed every time she sees ladies dressed indecently in church on a Sunday morning, but dress properly to job interviews.

She also made them realize that dressing that way and walking about during church service will not given them husbands.

Watch the interesting video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/pastor-paul-adefarasins-wife-calls-out-ladies-who-dress-indecently-to-church-video.html

church now is club or birthday batch especially Christ embassy my God !!!
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by blackboy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
I have always loved the way she preaches. I dont miss her husband when she preaches. But pls not only ladies dress indecently. In church one guy wore tight trouser and he had a big peni*** .what was he displaying

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Skmoda360(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
chibu4u2:
Nairaland is become increasingly useless this days, from the betting guy below me to that stupid guy that post sex style.
Very soon you’ll be able to stream xvideos directly from nairaland.
angry angry
No be only you I'm even tired sef....
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by noahnaira: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Me too
maybachmusic:
Old service

But I was there
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by TSRC: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
New generation churches.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Dshocker(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Offpoint1:

chai

Oga you are lying
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Dshocker(m): 12:57am On Jun 07, 2019
MrAnele:
Hmm.... But i thought the Bible said women should not speak in church.... These days dey not only speak.. They also climb pulpit... I wonder how they expect peoples to take the Bible serious when even them no send wetin dey written inside..

Where in the Bible didn't you get this?
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Zagee: 1:47am On Jun 07, 2019
ph branch take note.... stop confusing a brother in church....
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by gwama: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Say this at Christ Ambassy church members
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Darevofpeace(m): 3:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Offpoint1:

chai
First batch in heavens roll call,you are very sincere.Apostle Paul is waiting for you when you clocked 174yrs.
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
Correct.

The Church is not a club.

People should know their limit

I can wear anything I want to church.I am worshipping God not.man.If what I wear is a problem for anyone,then shut your eyes or look away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.