Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (57921 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

What's the meaning of this?
He sent u abi? So, Na my fault now abi? U have no idea how that guy pestered me with his insults.

By the way, y did u refer me to that page?

Nobody sent me, I recognised your moniker so just decided to send that link

Are you proud of yourself? Laying curses in Ramadan
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
1Sharon:

Nobody sent me, I recognised your moniker so just decided to send that link

Are you proud of yourself? Laying curses in Ramadan

So, U were the one that sent our conversations to other people to see ehh. U r no better than him!.
Maybe u r the same person using different moniker who knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

So, U were the one that sent our conversations to other people to see ehh. U r no better than him!.
Maybe u r the same person using different moniker who knows.

Loool..I didn't send anything mate

Cc otematum,
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
1Sharon:

Loool..I didn't send anything mate

Cc otematum,

Who be ur mate? Abi u think say u dey England grin

U r all the same, preaching about a dirty called Otem.
He sent u to came and continue from where he stopped. Hope he tell u say I pass him power...
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

He sent u to came and continue from where he stopped. Hope he tell u say I pass him power...

Which stupid power? Oya bring it, you think I'm the typical superstitious Nigerian, you can emotionally blackmail?
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
1Sharon:

Which stupid power? Oya bring it, you think I'm the typical superstitious Nigerian, you can emotionally blackmail?

It's the believe in God u r referring to as superstitious?
I knew it all along... U r one of them. A satanist hiding under the umbrella of free thinkers.

Is there any blackmail more than claiming to be a female when u r not? Using that to decieve the gullible.

Bobriskys everywhere!
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by geoworldedu: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

You claim to be more powerful than Otem while Otem claims that he is more powerful than Allah your god. This implies that you are more powerful than your god Allah.
Therefore I can proclaim that you(Almunjid) are more powerful than Allah your god. Therefore Allah is more powerless than many human beings because you are also less powerless than many humans.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
geoworldedu:

You claim to be more powerful than Otem while Otem claims that he is more powerful than Atem my god. This implies that you are more powerful than my god Atem.
Therefore I can proclaim that you(Almunjid) are more powerful than Atem my god. Therefore, Allah is more powerful than many human beings and other deities including otem and atem because He created all humans.

You've said it all! grin

Allah says;
"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by RichBoy247: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

But sir, don't you think about your children? Don't you think they will eventually end up confused?

At least 10% of Yorubas go to both Church and Mosque. Go find out. You did English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies, Biology, e.t.c. in school, do you ever confuse Biology with Mathematics? Will a teacher ask you to illustrate the Digestive System of Humans and you say 2x + 5y = 24? Has that ever happened?

Nehemiah 8 New International Version (NIV)

1 all the people came together as one in the square before the Water Gate. They told Ezra the teacher of the Law to bring out the Book of the Law of Moses, which the Lord had commanded for Israel.

2 So on the first day of the seventh month Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly, which was made up of men and women and all who were able to understand. 3 He read it aloud from daybreak till noon as he faced the square before the Water Gate in the presence of the men, women and others who could understand. And all the people listened attentively to the Book of the Law.

4 Ezra the teacher of the Law stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.

5 Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up. 6 Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

7 The Levites—Jeshua, Bani, Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodiah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan and Pelaiah—instructed the people in the Law while the people were standing there. 8 They read from the Book of the Law of God, making it clear[a] and giving the meaning so that the people understood what was being read.
18 Day after day, from the first day to the last, Ezra read from the Book of the Law of God. They celebrated the festival for seven days, and on the eighth day, in accordance with the regulation, there was an assembly
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

It's the believe in God u r referring to as superstitious?
I knew it all along... U r one of them. A satanist hiding under the umbrella of free thinkers.

Is there any blackmail more than claiming to be a female when u r not? Using that to decieve the gullible.

Bobriskys everywhere!

My friend take your L and go, I don't want to argue with you

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
1Sharon:

My friend take your L and go, I don't want to argue with you

I told u, I pass ur power
U gave up? It's good for ur health!. grin
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

I told u, I pass ur power
U gave up? It's good for ur health!. grin

You have been named and shamed, kindly move to the side and take your L, head slammer
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Bossjakande: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preshy561:
Yorubas? They are never here nor there.
Lol, anything can go for them.
Tomorrow, those two go turn lfa.

God said, "if you are not hot, you should be cold", But some of them are lukewarm and that is why they are mostly atheist undecided , too evasive, compromised and equivocalised.
grin grin
u must be stupid wat is d meaning of dis
are u an animal? shut ur mouth Neva attack Yoruba again or u will regret it.we follow wat Eva religion we like is not u IBO business DAT ur god is money.go to malasia south Africa and kill urself. d biggest pastor in naija are dey IBO or Yoruba.afta mike okonko muoka who else is IBO.dont let me get mad at u.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Bossjakande: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
amaniro:
Yorubas don't know their religion. Today they're Christians tommorow they're muslim. Egbon Ejo pick a stand
I want Biafra today na me get Lagos tomorrow I wish to be speaker next day. I want be president soon.I can die for atiku next. I want to be iyalode of computer village next day.am a Jew today am christain tomorrow ebonyi Muslim next month
d person wey do u IBO pple don die. no hope for u
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Bossjakande: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
johndoexxx:
These ones nah Afonja pastors; they are neither here nor there. Watch all their leaders from Obasanjo, Ambode, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayose, e.t.c., they enter church on Sunday, on Friday enter Mosque, then on Saturday go to alfa. Zero sense of purpose or commitment, and that's how they are in their decision about One Nigeria....they are not sure what they want!
brake naija and get ur Biafra let me see or is in Lagos lagoon u get ur country.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Bossjakande: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
stephleena:
Hehehehehe .. Yorubas get religion before?.
Today they're in church..
Tomorrow mosque.
A day after tomorrow, IFA shrine.

Fear dem
u are hopless if it pain u IBO go to lagoon
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by lookgoodingguy: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

At least 10% of Yorubas go to both Church and Mosque. Go find out. You did English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies, Biology, e.t.c. in school, do you ever confuse Biology with Mathematics? Will a teacher ask you to illustrate the Digestive System of Humans and you say 2x + 5y = 24? Has that ever happened?

Nehemiah 8 New International Version (NIV)

1 all the people came together as one in the square before the Water Gate. They told Ezra the teacher of the Law to bring out the Book of the Law of Moses, which the Lord had commanded for Israel.

2 So on the first day of the seventh month Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly, which was made up of men and women and all who were able to understand. 3 He read it aloud from daybreak till noon as he faced the square before the Water Gate in the presence of the men, women and others who could understand. And all the people listened attentively to the Book of the Law.

4 Ezra the teacher of the Law stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.

5 Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up. 6 Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

7 The Levites—Jeshua, Bani, Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodiah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan and Pelaiah—instructed the people in the Law while the people were standing there. 8 They read from the Book of the Law of God, making it clear[a] and giving the meaning so that the people understood what was being read.
18 Day after day, from the first day to the last, Ezra read from the Book of the Law of God. They celebrated the festival for seven days, and on the eighth day, in accordance with the regulation, there was an assembly

Sorry, I didn't read those bible verses. My best friend told me of a case like this where the little children got confused and their deeper life mother had to revert to Islam.

Best wishes, sir.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
1Sharon:

I have been named and shamed, I'm kindly moving to the side and take my L, head slammer

Thank God u know who u r. grin
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

Thank God u know who u r. grin

Head slammer for the arabic vampire moon god Allah
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Head slammer for the Egyptian vampire moon god Otem

Hmm, it pleases me to see u insulting urself Bobrisky. grin

SUMMARY OF UR SUN SIGN
I knew it from the beginning when u were born that u will never prosper... U will continue to cause problems for urself than u can solve until ur untimely death. It's not ur fault it's ur father's. Ur unfortunate father should have masturbated instead of sleeping with ur possessed mother or abort u when she's pregnant with u. Ur mother died a shameful death so will u, and if she hasn't... be counting her days from today. U r a curse to ur family, town, state, country and the whole world. U have got no atom of luck in ur blood, anything u touch never prosper, even if it's plant u touch it will die.
Ur predicament has got no remedy, u can't be delivered, because that's how ur miserable life will end untimely.

U and ur co otem worshippers will soon join snipper consumers association SCA as a result of depression. And in the afterlife or hereafter u will be burn in hell eternally along with ur demigod Otem.

*Crying* Sorry, take heart, it's not ur fault, it's ur horoscope cry

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Iseoluwani:

I say again
Islam is a religion of piss. so f***** off

islamphobia

islamphobia. religion of paedophile
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
BabyApple:
My brother nothing like Christ Like religion. It is a made up word.

U worship d name religion rather than the meaning
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Almunjid:

Hmm, it pleases me to see u insulting urself Bobrisky. grin

SUMMARY OF UR SUN SIGN
I knew it from the beginning when u were born that u will never prosper... U will continue to cause problems for urself than u can solve until ur untimely death. It's not ur fault it's ur father's. Ur unfortunate father should have masturbated instead of sleeping with ur possessed mother or abort u when she's pregnant with u. Ur mother died a shameful death so will u, and if she hasn't... be counting her days from today. U r a curse to ur family, town, state, country and the whole world. U have got no atom of luck in ur blood, anything u touch never prosper, even if it's plant u touch it will die.
Ur predicament has got no remedy, u can't be delivered, because that's how ur miserable life will end untimely.

U and ur co otem worshippers will soon join snipper consumers association SCA as a result of depression. And in the afterlife or hereafter u will be burn in hell eternally along with ur demigod Otem.

*Crying* Sorry, take heart, it's not ur fault, it's ur horoscope cry

Allah is a bastard impotent moon god that sucks blood. Islam is a religion of piece and paedophiles like yourself smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

My father is a bastard impotent moon god worshipper that sucks blood. Satanism is his religion and he's a paedophiles like me smiley

That's very bad of u to insult ur father like this. Are u sure he's ur biological father?
Look at what ur wayward way of live and Satanism as led u to. You're a disgrace to human race.
If u try me, na high blood pressure go poof u.

By the way, I'm not through with ur sun sign and horoscope telling, I would like to tell u more about ur miserable self... All u need to do is to reply this comment.
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Almunjid:

That's very bad of u to insult ur father like this. Are u sure he's ur biological father?
Look at what ur wayward way of live and Satanism as led u to. You're a disgrace to human race.
If u try me, na high blood pressure go poof u.

By the way, I'm not through with ur sun sign and horoscope telling, I would like to tell u more about ur miserable self... All u need to do is to reply this comment.

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

I'm not through with u yet and u r speechless already? grin

Anyone who has no religion, has no purpose of existence. All satanists including u lack direction. U only live to eat, sleep and have sex...

Useless he-goat pretending to be a lady so that he can scam people. U will never end well!
Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Almunjid:

I'm not through with u yet and u r speechless already? grin

Anyone who has no religion, has no purpose of existence. All satanists including u lack direction. U only live to eat, sleep and have sex...

Useless he-goat pretending to be a lady so that he can scam people. U will never end well!

Re: Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) by 001Usuf(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2020
oilPUSSY:
They were never true Christians let alone Pastors.

How can people that claim to be former pastors tell me that they haven't come across the chapter where Jusus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me"
(John, 14:6)

So what were they teaching their members then ?
Who ordained them Pastors in the ist place ?

What the F are you talking about?
Does your nickname really represent the true image of Christianity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.