Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos (39285 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
There was jubilation in the Muslim community in Kano state after welcoming a new and foreign convert. A Chinese man simply identified as Mr. Leo converted to Islam from Christianity earlier today.

After the conversion, he was given a Muslim name, Aliyu - to his delight and that of others.

Last year, a Chinese man converted to Islam in order to wed his young Muslim Nigerian lady in Plateau state.

The Chinese man came to Nigeria with a close family member for the wedding, accepted Islam and changed his name to Samir before getting married to his partner.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/chinese-man-leo-converts-to-islam-in-kano-state.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by LeopardX: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good for him.
He's probably not thinking of returning to China anytime soon where he'll be quarantined and forced to renounce his new found faith.

The religious world comprising mainly Christians, Muslims and Catholic will thank the Chinese for choosing to remain on the side of logic and common sense later in the future ages, when it might have destroyed itself in many 'unholy' wars.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by JasonScoolari: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Anything MADE IN CHINA is fake.

My jubilant Muslim brodas should just suspend the celebration till the next 3 months.

Xahong Leo "Aliyu" is MADE IN CHINA. grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
To work in Kano Mr Leo had to become Mallam Aliyu.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Oricha79(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Great...may almighty Allah increase his knowledge and bless him.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Tranquility4u: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
One of the luckiest Chinese! Welcome to Islam. May Allah make you firm on this Deen.
Ameen

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
LeopardX:
Good for him.
He's probably not thinking of returning to China anytime soon where he'll be quarantined and forced to renounce his new found faith.

The religious world comprising mainly Christians, Muslims and Catholic will thank the Chinese for choosing to remain on the side of logic and common sense later in the future ages, when it might have destroyed itself in many 'unholy' wars.
Bro Chinese is an atheist country they don't care about you religion

11 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Aboki99(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Religion of piss.

Se.un and co, if you like hide this post.
I have dropped my comment before it is moved to Islam thread, where I cannot comment.

Religion of piss

True because the prophet of Islam said that "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" in Quranic Chapter Mathew 10:34

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by sligo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Aboki99:

True because the prophet of Islam said that "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" in Quranic Chapter Mathew 10:34
im sorry for insulting you.... I never knew it was sarcasm

9 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Khaleell001(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
I know some idiots who identify themselves as Christians won't like this.

I have this to say to them :
That lady that converted to Christianity never really knew Islām that was why she was busy confusing herself hence you enabled her.
But as you were celebrating our "loss" God guided an
this Chinese man to be blessed with Islām.
Each time you think. you have mocked us it always end with eggs on your face.

Know this, if you don't like what just happened I say, go bang your head in a nuclear reactor for all we care.

12 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by kheny12(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Aboki99:

Qur'anic chapter Matthew kill u there,I pray may subuhana wata Allah forgive your sins and grant you good sense of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by kheny12(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Khaleell001:

That lady that converted to Christianity never really knew Islām that was why she was busy confusing herself hence you enabled her.

Know this, if you don't like what just happened I say, go bang your head in a nuclear reactor for all we care.
It's not our loss but the lady named muneerah Abubakar loss,she's confused.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by dreamwords: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Abdulaziz liu pin zI
grin
Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Sagay212: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
SCAM! You people think the Chinese man is as st.upid. as you over religious Nigerians? He knows what he is looking for. He needs to play along to your daft religious sentiments to get what he wants. See them rejoicing over rubbish.

They still had to put their senseless condition of accepting to be Muslim before commenting on a useless thread like this.

18 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by APCsupporter: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
sligo:
kai You See that you are nothing but a Badstard..... there is nothing like Mathew or chapter y :verse x in Islam... where did you see your own..... and what you just said was found in your Bible...... nothing like this shit in Quran... at least you have your phone ,search it........ stupidly brought up bastard....stupid lier...

aboki99 was only being sarcastic. please edit ypur comment and apologize. Same to you @ kheny12

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by AbuAeesha: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
what aboki99 quoted was from the Bible Mathew 10:34

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by AbuAeesha: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
what aboki99 quoted was from the Bible verse, Mathew 10:34
Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by lettalktrue(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
kheny12:
Qur'anic chapter Matthew kill u there,I pray may subuhana wata Allah forgive your sins and grant you good sense of reasoning.
It is sarcasm bro. he is trying to mock those hypocrite Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by lettalktrue(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
sligo:
kai You See that you are nothing but a Badstard..... there is nothing like Mathew or chapter y :verse x in Islam... where did you see your own..... and what you just said was found in your Bible...... nothing like this shit in Quran... at least you have your phone ,search it........ stupidly brought up bastard....stupid lier...

He knew what he did. it is sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by semyman: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
The right to do and right way to go
Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by wilsonm(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
kiss
Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by ABUPHARM(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2019
our brothers from the Y'east won't like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Shampoo77: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2019
This one na hustler no be better Chinese man

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Shampoo77: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2019
What a daft!! Your mates are celebrating science and technology and thinking of how to travel to the next planet you are here celebrating the conversion of a fool to another faith, I pity this brain dead religious bigot

Khaleell001:

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by IMAliyu(m): 1:15am On Apr 01, 2019
sligo:
R/wooosh
Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by VonScott(m): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2019
mtchew, I just dont like the chinese interest in Africa...
these guys are mostly shipping their prisoners to support beijing colonial expansion.
Africa is not catching up. I fear for the future.
blasian kids are .....
Re: Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos by Dee1murphy(m): 3:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Aboki99:

I love your response, you nailed him sarcastically... he should go read Mathew 10:34

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.