Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Investors Needed For Sand Filling And/or Survey Sponsorship! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investors Needed For Sand Filling And/or Survey Sponsorship! (269 Views)

25 Hectares Of Land Available For Cleaning And Sand Filling Sponsorship / Cost Of Sand Filling Your Plot / Cost Of Sand Filling Your Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For Sand Filling And/or Survey Sponsorship! by stevebent(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello there!
My name's Steve. I am a surveyor.
I currently have several sponsorship offers from family lands in very good location in Lagos state (mostly Eti-Osa and ibeju-lekki LGA).

Most of these require the sponsor to finance the cost of sand filling the land and or finance the cost of doing a lodged survey (Red copy) of the land in return for plots of land depending on the size of land sponsored.

This can be a very lucrative investment portfolio if done right.

If this interests you, pls call me or send me an email for a detailed proposal to be sent to you.

Thank you.

P.S: I can also help you do genuine survey for any of your property wherever they may be.

(1) (Reply)

Residential Land For Sale Inside Ikota Villa Estate, Lekki! / Selling By The Owner Directly / Secure Luxury Plots Of Lands In Maple Woods Estate Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.