Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lady Who Planned To Share Pregnancy Pictures On Facebook Dies During Child Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Planned To Share Pregnancy Pictures On Facebook Dies During Child Birth (727 Views)

Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Nigerian Pretty Girl Dies During Child Birth Weeks After Marriage" Friends React / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Planned To Share Pregnancy Pictures On Facebook Dies During Child Birth by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
A lady sadly lost her life while she was giving birth to her child recently – the lady, identified simply as Elizabeth had taken pre-delivery pictures and was eager to share them to the world after she delivers but unfortunately, she didn’t. Before she died, Elizabeth took some pictures showing her heavily pregnant and begged that the pictures should not be deleted because she has plans to upload them to Facebook when she puts to bed. Elizabeth’s last words, “Don’t delete those pictures, When I’m through with this pregnancy I’ll post them on Facebook, I am not there for now until I’m delivered of my baby.” Sadly, Elizabeth died while giving birth to a bouncing baby girl. The pictures which she planned to upload on Facebook were later shared on the social media platform by a user who wrote: “I just posted the pictures now you have given birth to your bouncing baby girl, the difference is that it’s not you, but at least it’s now on social media. It’s over eight days now and your daughter can see clearly, she saw me this morning Elizabeth”. May her soul RIP.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

See photos: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/lady-who-planned-to-share-pregnancy.html?m=1

Re: Lady Who Planned To Share Pregnancy Pictures On Facebook Dies During Child Birth by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2019
See photos of the diseased HERE

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Party With Anthony Joshua In A Yatch / Instagram Isn’t Ready For These Jaw-dropping Photos Of Toyin Lawani / Curvy Model Symba Poses Topless In New Racy Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.