Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (51021 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pictures This Morning. PHOTOS / Lady Who Planned To Share Pregnancy Pictures On Facebook Dies During Child Birth / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Businesslist: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pregnancy is not an easy ride, it's a bumpy ride filled with alot of things, that's why we can't help but celebrate our Mother's. Being a Mother is not easy, because she would get pregnant, her tummy would stretch. Her body would change, bigger feet, fatter body, she would feel pains and get sick. Then it come stop time for her to actually have a baby, that's when the real pain comes.

This is why most people have taken time to document these memories, so as to cherish them forever. They have taken time to take beautiful pictures, and also beautiful videos to save the memories forever. Some Women take these pictures without clothes, while some are very creative.

Even our popular Nollywood celebrities are not left out, those ones that have given birth took beautiful maternity photoshoot. I have compiled a few of them, and I placed these pictures alongside the pictures of them with their kids, after child birth.

See the Beautiful pictures below;

1. Regina Daniels, during her pregnancy and after she gave birth to her handsome boy.

2. Yvonne Jegede during and after pregnancy

3. Tboss Before and After child birth

4. Toyin Abraham before and after

5. Chacha Eke before and After Pregnancy
6. Simi Before and after Pregnancy
7. Ruth Kadri before and After pregnancy
8. Mimi Orjiekwe before and after

Written By Mr. Donald

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by WiszyFraud: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by slawormiir: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Beautiful.....women are damnnn beautiful during pregnancy

But that thier annoying character during pregnancy too much
Start sending you messages like they are now princess of one kingdom
Some just want to eat everything that comes their way....almost wanna eat the world

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Authoreety: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ok

No big deal... Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by fidet1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
I showed the pictures to my boss, he gave me a pay rise. Thanks OP

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Who dy always put that dissection line for their stomach ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by dapsoneh: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Great

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by chiiraq802(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mtcheeew!!!!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by heniford2: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Them no dey show men when single and marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by evaultra1: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nude wer skool for Harvard grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by nairavsdollars(f): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Till now, we dont know the father of Tboss child
plus
Simi looks fugly in pregnancy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by CapitalHYC(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
So what should with do ? Did their own mothers take pictures like this or were they not better off than all these attention seeking women ?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by bukxy: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
How can we notice the difference in these pictures bayii?

No glaring difference in the pics above jaree,
shift joor!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Lucifer1419: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Authoreety:
Ok
. Beautiful nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by maxillaboy: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by WoundedLamb: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lol... these are not before-and-after-pregnancy pics. These are during-and-after-pregnancy pics. Pregnancy had already taken a toll on them in the first set of pics (though perfectly covered by thier make-up artists). They were only expected to look better after giving birth. Pictures of them before they became pregnant would have done a better job of showing the effects of pregnancy. Anyway, kudos to all women out there and their men.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by jonnypie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Before n after ko after n before ni...
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Anaerobi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nawa o... Some pictures are nude if it was those days... But now... Just watch d go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by GeneralPula: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
I wonder who introduce this useless act into the society..

Daughters of Eve everywhere..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by youngllleo: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by starbuck(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice grin

Na because I ain't a celebrity reason why my picture ain't there.. Make i hype myself joor

Still have a banging body after 4 kids kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Oyin2212(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
fidet1:
I showed the pictures to my boss, he gave me a pay rise. Thanks OP

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pregnancy can scatter women beauty... wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Kingluqman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Giwote: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by OsusHunter: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Antoeni(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
What Stupid Celebrities, Exposing Themselves during pregnancy.
This Is Immorality and Irresponsibility

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy / Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.