Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Part Time Personal Assistant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Personal Assistant Needed (1863 Views)

Corper/intern In Engnr/sci. Needed As Part-time Personal Tutor(igando,lagos) / Personal Assistant Needed / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by agbaoyega(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2019
An individual is looking for a part time personal assistant to work two days in a week. The job entails research, booking meetings and going on official errands and meetings

The salary is 20,000 per month. The ideal candidate should be eloquent and know how to present themselves as the candidate will have to interact with different class of people.

The candidate could either be an undergraduate or a graduate(BSC or HND). Please send your CV to oagbaoye@yahoo.com if you are interested in the role.

Candidates with their own personal laptop and stay on the island would have an added advantage. The remuneration is 20,000 per month(Dont bother sending CV if this is too low for you)
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by KristaPretty(f): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
I have someone free only Saturdays and Sundays. Should she apply
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by agbaoyega(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2019
KristaPretty:
I have someone free only Saturdays and Sundays. Should she apply

At least one of the days should be a weekday

1 Like

Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by ros5: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2019
agbaoyega:
An individual is looking for a part time personal assistant to work two days in a week. The job entails research, booking meetings and going on official errands and meetings

The salary is 20,000 per month. The ideal candidate should be eloquent and know how to present themselves as the candidate will have to interact with different class of people.

The candidate could either be an undergraduate or a graduate(BSC or HND). Please send your CV to lebelrecruitment@gmail.com if you are interested in the role.

Candidates with their own personal laptop and stay on the island would have an added advantage. The remuneration is 20,000 per month(Dont bother sending CV if this is too low for you)
. Please am interested. Sent my cv
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by Idaytesj29(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
agbaoyega:

At least one of the days should be a weekday

Can I apply? I can do Friday and Saturday. What the job location?
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by Nelsizzy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
I sent an application, no response yet.
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by Nreebge: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Location?
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by mazichido(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2019
I need a driving job.
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by ekeneokwologu(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2019
I have sent my cv. I reside in badore Ajah.
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by agbaoyega(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dear All, I am so sorry. You will need to resend your CV as i am unable to access the recruitment email i recently created.

Please send your CV to oagbaoye@yahoo.com
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by ros5: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2019
agbaoyega:
Dear All, I am so sorry. You will need to resend your CV as i am unable to access the recruitment email i recently created.

Please send your CV to oagbaoye@yahoo.com
I sent to the previous mail am just seeing this update. CV sent. Please am very much interested . thank you
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by GAINltd: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello,

Can you also ride a bike (dispatch duties)?

mazichido:
I need a driving job.
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by simonlee(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
I'm currently a virtual assistant for a client in Kaduna. anyone need my services please, i've got lots of free time...
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by Nreebge: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
GAINltd:
Hello,

Where in Lagos (Location) ?
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by mazichido(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
GAINltd:
Hello,

No sir.
Only cars for now.
Re: Part Time Personal Assistant Needed by Nreebge: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2019
GAINltd:
Hello,

Yes i can ,where is the location in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline / Here Is The Secret That I Used To Get My Desired Job! / Vic Lawrence/ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.