Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday (953 Views)

Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) / Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by Tessyama1: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Veteran Comedian, Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye, has gifted his only son, Roy Agoda a mansion for his 9th birthday today, June 7th.

According to him, shelter was one of the things he never had growing up, hence the house gift.

"MY GIFT TO YOU ON YOUR 9TH YEARS BIRTHDAY SON.

I celebrate your 9 years birthday my son, expressing
the essence of shelter, reminiscent of how some of us grow up,with some things we never had.This GOLDEN SEAL CASTLE Birthday gift is just a step for you to achieve greater things in the future and praying that God should grant this privilege to many others.
May this little gift bring forth hope to many children,who may not be privileged to have good shelter,nurturing in them that every thing is possible.
I can't define the future but I will try to bring more than a million smiles to your life,by bringing your dreams closer at all times by the grace of God. #happybirthday my prince Roy Agoda.
" he wrote.

Recall that in 2014,  I Go Dye built himself a luxurious home in Benin City, Edo, in 2017 he also built his mum a mansion, and now in 2019, has gifted his son a house.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/comedian-i-go-dye-gifts-his-son-a-house-for-his-9th-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by cocu25(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2019
for real.... no no no.. brb.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by Floxytran: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Talk true shocked
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by nepapole(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2019
What is wrong with bloggers? Una wan make heaven at all?
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by ajapz(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2019
This guy get taste shaa
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by DaInferno(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
a house?,and am still in my fathers house?... I tap into this
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
DaInferno:
a house?,and am still in my fathers house?... I tap into this
be carefull of what u tap into...what if it's one of dis dia social media stunts...i believe u tapped dat of blessing okoro...dont worry,God will give u ur own.bigger and more beautifull.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by vegafbs: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Comedian, I Go Dye, Gifts His Son Mansion to Celebrate His 9th Birthday

GISTS>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/06/08/comedian-i-go-dye-gifts-his-son-mansion-to-celebrate-his-9th-birthday/

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2019
donbachi:
be carefull of what u tap into...what if it's one of dis dia social media stunts...i believe u tapped dat of blessing okoro...dont worry,God will give u ur own.bigger and more beautifull.
I also wan tap into it by hitting his like button but as I saw ur post my hand just freeze grin
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Gifts His Son A House For His 9th Birthday by donbachi(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2019
olaBC007:

I also wan tap into it by hitting his like button but as I saw ur post my hand just freeze grin
hope d hand don defrost.

(1) (Reply)

Lost A Good Relationship Because Of Negativity Surrounding Nollywood- Monique / Donjazzy Backs Rema After Fans Insulted Him / Ghanaian Lady Twerks On Dbanj's Head On Stage At Afronation Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.