Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba (24765 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Nollyzonenews: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Photos of Super Eagles players and the coaching staff attending the second Stephen keshi memorial lecture, Rhor described keshi as a fantastic player.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/07/super-eagles-player-and-staffs-at-stephen-keshi-memorial-lecture-in-asaba/

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Keep resting in peace
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by CANlBUS(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
What goes on in a memorial lecture
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by barrypro: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
sad
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by ELgordo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
rest in peace great man
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by oluwasegun007(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
This team that is never technically disciplined...

Until we get someone to manage the power house (midfield) well, we are not ready.
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by stevedre: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
CANlBUS:
What goes on in a memorial lecture
Ask google lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Harryase(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
The BOSS... RIP

See signature
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Damianobi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dee Vendor
We buy bulk and unit Bitcoins and all kinds of giftcards at good rates. Sell now and get paid faster than you expect.
Contact us via call or WhatsApp us: +2347084221886
#Reliable �
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Sammypedro18(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
I honestly doubt if we can make it to semis of this AFCON, na Iheanacho wan play 9 for us?? This Rohr sef tire me somehow.. some good players he left behind and some dead woods He took
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sammypedro18:
I honestly doubt if we can make it to semis of this AFCON, na Iheanacho wan play 9 for us?? This Rohr sef tire me somehow.. some good players he left behind and some dead woods He took

So which good players should he have taken and which ones are deadwoods??

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Danwakae(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
knightzy4131:

Nobody they listen to u, u no go rest , 419, money tire u to win that yu want others to also win

E no go better for u and ur generation fir always disturbing NL with ur fake, stupid and dubious post

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by joinwigmaker: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
learn how to make wigs for as low as 1500 in our 2weeks whatsapp classes... Hurry while there still time...
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by helinues: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Some of our past heroes and heroines are languishing in abject poverty, but we can only remember them when they are dead.

Eye services everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Neddstark: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
RIP Keshi. The nation should have done more for you.
RIP Shuaibu Amodu

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Ojei2: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Keep resting with thy lord
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by FemiCare(f): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kindly check my signature, marketers and distributors needed nationwide, with amazing benefits!
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Tonyspecial(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by wakes: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Great!
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by kenzysmith: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Why the coach still dey invite ihenacho? The guy full appreance for him club this season no even reach 90mins this country done tire person i swear
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by goshen26: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
He was a legend
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Englishgold: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
A minute silence for Stephen keshi..

R. I. P

Super eagles coach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by athaboi(f): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
David42633:
[b][/b]
you dey mad?
Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Cmanforall: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Though I never met Keshi in person, but some super eagles players I've met talked well about him as a person. The result can also be seen on the outcome of games, players and his coaching career.
Keshi was able to pick up good players from the local league and scout for those doing well in some international leagues (outside England and Spain).
We need good scouts, the manager cannot do it alone, and he shouldn't allow the established players to blind his abilities to see quality players.

Although our under 20 are out of the world cup. But if you watched their knockout game, you would see desire, speed and efforts to secure victory in that match. That kind of spirit is lacking in the current super eagles. If we consider some of those under 20s(who are not actually 20), put them on a training match with some super eagle players, check and pick talents. Use the set you picked And play friendly matches etc.
We have talented good and hungry players.They should be given opportunity. Keshi did it. Other coaches can do it (if they want).

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba by Cubeet: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
R.I.P Stephen Keshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus / "Work At The Top? It Has To Be England" - Arsene Wenger To Zinedine Zidane / "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.