Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (46539 Views)

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aba are different breed people. It's the home of the brave and innovation.

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by VCE45(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
someone commented "how many properties did dey steal?"

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by nanauju(f): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bighead9:
This is the only good news that came from that, tiny underdeveloped Region within the past years.

The Youths did well.

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by tafat: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
thank God no life was lost.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
bro go learn cheque this format no work again No scam ur fellow Nigerian snap white
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by vioment: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Naija spirit.

On another note, this is the job of other professionals, but because they don't have the right equipments and no morale to work due to lack of pay, they leave it for the regulars to do.

Nigeria needs to be better than this. There are lots of what ifs here.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Auduambless(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
50power:
If we can be uniting like this and being our brother's keeper, we will be greater than government.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, Uniting Is Disgusting!
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

It is clear you have not visit Lagos or you live in the slum in ikorodu
Ordinary Agodo in Lagos is filled with storey building

Which Agodo? In Egbe? undecided
The one before Ikotun as you approach from Isolo and Ejigbo?
You are under severe delusion. There are few 2 storeys around there, much less 3 storeys. There's nothing that stands out in that vicinity. Similar to any suburb in Lagos.
You mention one obscure place as if you are making a good case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
All hands on deck.
Aba doesn't take last on issues like rescue mission. I remembered one day an old woman's hand bag was snatched at Eziukwu road by an armed man on moving bike but Aba residents turned the hunter to haunted!
Aba spirit no dey disappointmen.
Anywhere u c Aba boy, Abobi, give am chance!

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by madenigga(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Which one is Aba quenched the fire cry
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by NNEWIsuper: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
gbadexy:
Aba are different breed people. It's the home of the brave and innovation.
yes ..you are wise...home of brave pigs like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Godoverevery: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gadafii:
but ur kinsmen are still rushing to Lagos with the next bus to come and hawk fan yogo
Aba bro..... someone can not play with you.
Nawa oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
We are not cowards.. Greater Ngwaland, Greater igbo land... God bless the nation our fatherland.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
whirlwind7:

You are under severe delusion. There are few 2 storeys around there, much less 3 storeys. There's nothing that stands out in that vicinity. Similar to any suburb in Lagos.

KKK
There are no storey building in Southwest
Only in southeast
No argument..... cheers

Kkk
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Belial06: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If you drive throughout the entire Ikorodu, you won't get up to 50 units of privately owned three storey residential building.

It is what that tiny underdeveloped region builds for fun. One street in Onitsha alone boasts of over 35 of those buildings.

You think say development na to litter 1 bedroom flat stunted residential buildings over a massive area of land without a single 3 storey building?

I am. Very sure. You are an illiterate! At best you finished ss2 then dropped out with the usual. My. Father died and. No one. To Train me. Story ?

I am. Not a tribalist but I don't. Suffer föols angry your comment shows how senseless, stupid and. Unintelligent you are ..
Don't you realize that when people like you talk you make your tribe look like a bunch of crude insensible föols?

Please next time. Let the educated ones speak while. The rif raf like you remain silent. The trick is to always put your best forward while the chaff remain hidden.

Please other ibos on the forum take note! I respect your ibo persistence, and commercial skill set but please learn to stop allowing the riff Raff speak , more of the educated ones on your tribe should. Speak up !! Silence buffoons like this please , relegate them to selling puff puff and donut at busstops.. take their smart phones away from them by force and restrict them to a. Curfew so they aren't seen in public until late night .

Every tribe have them we just either send them far away (to Italy) and forget them there or we send them to the military..dear ibo tribe stop letting foôls like this commenter or nnamdi kanu speak for you !
angry

4 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If you drive throughout the entire Ikorodu, you won't get up to 50 units of privately owned three storey residential building.

It is what that tiny underdeveloped region builds for fun. One street in Onitsha alone boasts of over 35 of those buildings.

You think say development na to litter 1 bedroom flat stunted residential buildings over a massive area of land without a single 3 storey building?

You are totally right! Lagos is filled with just one story building at most two for residential

This is Masha surulere..you are right bro

4 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Quorax: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bighead9:
This is the only good news that came from that, tiny underdeveloped Region within the past years.

The Youths did well.
it is nobody's fault that you have refused to leave your mother's breast and take a trip across Nigeria instead of sitting on your ignorance like your farts.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:

I am. Very sure. You are an illiterate! At best you finished ss2 then dropped out with the usual. My. Father died and. No one. To Train me. Story ?

I am. Not a tribalist but I don't. Suffer föols angry your comment shows how sense, stupid and. Unintelligent you are ..
Don't you realize that when people like you talk you make your tribe look like a bunch of crude insensible föols?

Please next time. Let the educated ones speak while. The rif raf like you remain silent. The trick is to always put your best forward while the chaff remain hidden.

Please other ibos on the forum take note! I respect your ibo persistence, and commercial skill set but please learn to stop allowing the riff Raff speak , more of the educated ones on your tribe should. Speak up !! Silence buffoons like this please , relegate them to selling puff puff and donut at busstops.. take their smart phones away from them by force and restrict them to a. Curfew so they aren't seen in public until late night .

Every tribe have them we just either send them far away (to Italy) and forget them there or we send them to the military..deer ibo tribe stop letting foôls like this commenter or nnamdi kanu speak for you !
angry

But he is right ...do you want to see Ibadan pictures bro...let's not argue this

4 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
whirlwind7:

This are storey building in aba
Keep fooling yourself

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

But he is right ...do you want to see Ibadan pictures bro...let's not argue this

And we have Aba pictures too
Do me I do you
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

And we have Aba pictures too
Do me I do you
...oh yes ! Ibadan is amazing you know ....Ilesan is awesome and Abeokuta is splendid while Okitipupa is heaven on Earth

LoL

4 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
...oh yes ! Ibadan is amazing you know ....Ilesan is awesome and Abeokuta is splendid while Okitipupa is heaven on Earth

LoL

And also onitsha is most polluted in the world
That a business idea for me to start selling nose muffler to people and also water in enugu
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
Aba is actually cursed cheesy cheesy cheesy

only pigs live there

This pictures is disgusting
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gadafii:
but ur kinsmen are still rushing to Lagos with the next bus to come and hawk fan yogo
the problem with this people with horizontal and vertical lines on their faces is they'll always want to masturbate on any post that has to do with the east

5 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

And also onitsha is most polluted in the world
That a business idea for me to start selling nose muffler to people and also water in enugu

U said Ibadan is amazing ...isn't it ?
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
In a normal clime those young guys will get rewarded for their bravery acts but for Naija, only God rewards.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

the problem with this people with horizontal and vertical lines on their faces is they'll always want to masturbate on any post that has to do with the east

How you take know ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.