Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (46542 Views)

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

This pictures is disgusting

My dear you are right but ABA is heaven

This is Ibadan a state capital and a regional capital of Western NIGERIA....At least ABA bolt decent houses ..

5 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

U said Ibadan is amazing ...isn't it ?

You are confused
No doubt.... when did I mention ibadan
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:

I am. Very sure. You are an illiterate! At best you finished ss2 then dropped out with the usual. My. Father died and. No one. To Train me. Story ?

I am. Not a tribalist but I don't. Suffer föols angry your comment shows how senseless, stupid and. Unintelligent you are ..
Don't you realize that when people like you talk you make your tribe look like a bunch of crude insensible föols?

Please next time. Let the educated ones speak while. The rif raf like you remain silent. The trick is to always put your best forward while the chaff remain hidden.

Please other ibos on the forum take note! I respect your ibo persistence, and commercial skill set but please learn to stop allowing the riff Raff speak , more of the educated ones on your tribe should. Speak up !! Silence buffoons like this please , relegate them to selling puff puff and donut at busstops.. take their smart phones away from them by force and restrict them to a. Curfew so they aren't seen in public until late night .

Every tribe have them we just either send them far away (to Italy) and forget them there or we send them to the military..dear ibo tribe stop letting foôls like this commenter or nnamdi kanu speak for you !
angry
but what has saving of the lives of innocent Nigerians from fire disaster got to do with this tantrums here and there, do u know there were Yorubas and other tribes in that building. I pity y'all always inciting this.. The actual war we're supposed to fight we won't, it's only to come here and display our stupidity
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

You are confused
No doubt.... when did I mention ibadan

Okay I said Ibadan is splendid bro....let's not fight .

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

yes ..you are wise...home of brave pigs like this
Forget bigotry, read aba women riot. The women still did so in recent time and their guys are responsible for many of the made in nigeria shoes, wears and boxers.
They stand out different from the rest of the east and the country with their ingenuity.
online tribal superiority doesn't pay bills and it doesn't mean others too don't have their virtues.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Belial06: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

but what has saving of the lives of innocent Nigerians from fire disaster got to do with this tantrums here and there, do u know there were Yorubas and other tribes in that building. I pity y'all always inciting this.. The actual war we're supposed to fight we won't, it's only to come here and display our stupidity

He was the one who came to embarrass your tribe online. Not me
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thank you Jesus for keeping all of them safe
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

My dear you are right but ABA is heaven

This is Ibadan a state capital and a regional capital of Western NIGERIA....At least ABA bolt decent houses ..

Heaven....gosh smelling poo called aba

Don't buy anything food in onitsha,Aba
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

This is Abeokuta juat few days ago...it's the capital city of Ogun State

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

How you take know ?
I know now. even if there's a post were an Ibo man rescues 100 yoruba men from kidnappers, they'll still attack.. it's in them like peak
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

I know now. even if there's a post were an Ibo man rescues 100 yoruba men from kidnappers, they'll still attack.. it's in them like peak

It's obsession..have you forgotten that their god Awolowo said if Igbo goes they would go...so it's genetic to always see Igbo as their role models
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Okay I said Ibadan is splendid bro....let's not fight .

Good
Ibadan is nice.......
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

Bros see Abeokuta the Capital of Ogun State the State With the highest IGR in the country so the Lagos Ibadan media said https://www.nairaland.com/5231461/adatan-abeokuta-flooded-people-dead

I am not the one that posted it...it's just there few minutes ago....please read.

So next time tidy up your enclave before you look East....or do you want Ibadan ?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

This is Abeokuta juat few days ago...it's the capital city of Ogun State

Let the mock begin
Can you help me with does lifeless picture those guys that die in Aba yesterday
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

Good
Ibadan is nice.......
awesome Ibadan

Ignorance is bliss
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by hokafor(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kudos to the brave guys ,I can bet you that there are no fire service department in that city ,yet we have a seating governor.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Heroes.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
awesome Ibadan

Ignorance is bliss

You have couple of Yoruba failure in your phone
Only God knows how sleep well with it
But remember the platform you pour your hate is own by Yoruba and if God catch you you are using glo by Yoruba .....
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nwamaka123:
Ife eji abu onye igbo ebuka! Kudos my brothers unlike some people from the brown roof republic who will rather scamper out of fear screaming ah! Eh! Wo! Ejo!

you haven't finished your menstration yet? it shows in your post

still waiting for that day you will be ON and make sense at the same time
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Where did they get that rope from?
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Elemosho478: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If you drive throughout the entire Ikorodu, you won't get up to 50 units of privately owned three storey residential building.

It is what that tiny underdeveloped region builds for fun. One street in Onitsha alone boasts of over 35 of those buildings.

You think say development na to litter 1 bedroom flat stunted residential buildings over a massive area of land without a single 3 storey building?

I don't know why you guys think Storey Buildings means development

You are too poor to build your personal houses and that's the reason why they build storey buildings for you to live in

South East is not that bigger than Oyo State but there are still Jungles and Bushes everywhere
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Rule4God(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bighead9:
This is the only good news that came from that, tiny underdeveloped Region within the past years.

The Youths did well.

If I were you I'll appreciate first. Beside, how many lives have you saved in your life & pls name your developed region so we can compare it.
An ungrateful person never progress no matter the achievement, learn!

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nwamaka123(f): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ategberoson:

you haven't finished your menstration yet? it shows in your post

still waiting for that day you will be ON and make sense at the same time
e pain am. Ntorr!
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nwamaka123:
Ife eji abu onye igbo ebuka! Kudos my brothers unlike some people from the brown roof republic who will rather scamper out of fear screaming ah! Eh! Wo! Ejo!

Nwannem nwelu nwayo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nwamaka123:
e pain am. Ntorr!

pained me that you haven't make sense lately? yes it pained me because I hate people that exhibit foolishness shamelessly
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Elemosho478: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

But he is right ...do you want to see Ibadan pictures bro...let's not argue this

Do you know that Ibadan is almost the same size as Anambra?

Ibadan is bigger than Lagos State and some state in South East

This is Video of Ibadan developed part and the part that is still developing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvFedZ3D-XM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.