Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) (56513 Views)

400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photo) / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by stephenduru: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
There was a fierce gun battle between the police men and armed robbers who tried to rob a priest today at Hardel Junction,Orji,Owerri.

According to report, the robbers took their robbery to a junction which has a police station around and the uniform men could not take such assault.They engaged in a gun battle with the robbers and shot one of them dead.Others escaped.More photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/robber-shot-dead-by-police-while-trying.html

1 Share

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by EASY39(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Go to hell,eleribu

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
'Fierce?? With that gun I am seeing there? angry

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by kenzosky: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
The robbers took their robbery to a junction which has a police station. This sounds more like a RAP LINE to me , wel-sha the leaves wey dey kill goat, non dey smell reach goat.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Useless thief.

You went to rob close to a police station with a rusted Awka-made pistol? Na housefly you wan shoot?

May the host of hell torment your soul for such gross stupidity.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by simonlee(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Oya mi lenu o... I thought i was the only one seeing this!

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by SLAP44: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol, they thought it was still Rochas regime which is filled with insecurity.

Well done Ihedioha.
Well done PDP

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by helinues: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Rest in pieces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
stephenduru:
There was a fierce gun battle between the police men and armed robbers who tried to rob a priest today at Hardel Junction,Orji,Owerri.

According to report, the robbers took their robbery to a junction which has a police station around and the uniform men could not take such assault.They engaged in a gun battle with the robbers and shot one of them dead.Others escaped.More photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/robber-shot-dead-by-police-while-trying.html

PLEASE let's mind the ADJECTIVES we use in qualifying all these NOUNS...
How can someone with an OKA MADE PISTOL of that nature engage someone with an AUTOMATIC RIFLE in a FIERCE GUN BATTLE...??

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
fierce gun battle ? with that gun?

14 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
just like dat
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Amuocha: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
One down
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by cool318(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

PLEASE let's mind the ADJECTIVES we use in qualifying all these NOUNS...
How can someone with an OKA MADE PISTOL of that nature engage someone with an AUTOMATIC RIFLE in a FIERCE GUN BATTLE...??

Omo, I tire for the wack reportage, imagine an Awka made pistol vs AK 47 in a fierce gun battle, Smh!!!

16 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
I love this grin grin grin

Fvcking scumbags

2 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by iTearHerToto: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
So none of those Police man Uniform crooks died??angry
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by somez(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nice. Nothing disturbing about the picture

15 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by OboOlora(f): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
I agree with the guy before me^

1 Like

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Megatrix: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Black nigga down!!!!
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Fierce gun battle with one bullet Awka made gun

Nigerian police and their hyping

6 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
The wages of sin is death
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Pojeyadu: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
[
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by YorubaWarrior: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Shey Priest wey suppose depend on God to deliver am.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nothing is disturbing/graphic about a confirmed cultist's or robber's death. I always wish to see how the unrepentant mofos exittongue

8 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Morrisleo81: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Akutuku e lona orun
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by kevin25(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
What shall it profit a girl to gain the whole world and lost her soul what am saying the girl thief and drinkwater..
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by sirusX(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:

Laced with juju it can fire 20 rounds in a second grin

5 Likes

Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Imoh555(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Instant judgement
Re: Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by iammo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin

that one sef go join dem scream endsars online.... too bad he was ended

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.