Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

*issue Of Jamb Change Of Institution/course Has Been Resolved* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *issue Of Jamb Change Of Institution/course Has Been Resolved* (719 Views)

Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? / How To Do Your Uploading Of Results, Change Of Institution & Course From Home.. / Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*issue Of Jamb Change Of Institution/course Has Been Resolved* by Stephen6229(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
*AAU Update*
*ISSUE OF JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION/COURSE HAS BEEN RESOLVED*
*This is to bring to your notice that the issue of JAMB change of institutions has been resolved and all concerned aspirants can go ahead and change their institution/Course to AAU now*
*For further doubt, below is the print out of a candidate who changed his institution to AAU today*
*If you are not able to change, just keep trying*
*We apologize for the inconvenience*
*Note, to make AAU the number one State University in Nigeria, is a collective responsibility, remember to play your part.*
*Thanks for your usual cooperation*
*COMR STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*

Re: *issue Of Jamb Change Of Institution/course Has Been Resolved* by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
When I chose AAU is first choice during the change of institution process, then I clicked submit, it took me back to DOCUMENT(which said I had no document with uploaded file)
The change of institution service I played for with remits says used, but I not ssure if d process was a successful one...
When I check my caps, the institution and course space is always blank....
Pls was the change successful?will they send the slip in to email?, cuz I can't find it anywhere on d portal
Re: *issue Of Jamb Change Of Institution/course Has Been Resolved* by Stephen6229(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Your Change of institution wasn't successful, go to Jamb office tomorrow and complain to them. They will resolve it. Add me on whatssap via 08181043400 for back to back news update

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Waec 2020 Aspirant Get In Here / How To Apply For NIN (national Identification Number) :eligibility, Requirement / Demonstration Of Africa Science, As Woman Emerged From Burning Grasses Unaffecte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.