Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Camry 2005 Speaker Replacement - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Camry 2005 Speaker Replacement (1968 Views)

Gear Problems: Toyota Camry 2005 Model, 4 Plug Engine / Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Help Me Decide Between A Honda Civic 2007 Model And Toyota Camry 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 2005 Speaker Replacement by NEEBOY: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Good day Friends,

Please where can I fix my 2005 Camry rear speaker covers in Ibadan...kindly help pls.

Re: Camry 2005 Speaker Replacement by homeboy205: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Do you know Agodi prison?? It is beside the Auto spare part in Ibadan. Drive into the prison and pay 200 naira for parking. Drive to the parking space at the back and ask anyone.... A lot will approach you for other things they think you need in your car

Please approach with caution and if it is your first time I’d advise you to go with someone else so he can watch the environment while you deal with them because they are thieves.... They might remove something from your car and come back to sell it for you right there

NEEBOY:
Good day Friends,

Please where can I fix my 2005 Camry rear speaker covers in Ibadan...kindly help pls.
Re: Camry 2005 Speaker Replacement by Chasen(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2019
i found this is a good website for Auto part catalogue
http://www.autoepccatalog.com
Re: Camry 2005 Speaker Replacement by adanny01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
NEEBOY:
Good day Friends,

2003-2006 Camry all have this problem. It will be hard to get it toks. I suggest you take it to a car upholstery technician who will find a suitably coloured fabric with a large weave and cover it. It would reduce the eye sore and the risk of damage to speakers.

If you dont want the fabric solution, the best bet is Amazon

(1) (Reply)

Diagnostic Tools, Programmers, Key Programmers, Key Cloners. All In Here / . / 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Should I Import To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.