Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) (2395 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Or Order Anything On Jumia / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Red Alert!do Not Visit Or Order Anything From This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2011
Good day.

This post was originally added on May 10, 2011.  Today is July 11, 2011. 

I am no longer considering shipping to Naija at this time. I am however, still looking for business ideas. I have received a number of ideas, two of which I have become involved.

If you have a business idea that you would like me to consider, please feel free to contact me at ucigbo7@yahoo.com with your proposal.  I am not interested in oil businesses.  I interested in invested millions of Naira to help build a school.  And I am not interested in becoming "pen pals" with anyone.  Please keep your email professional.  Serious business-minded individuals only, please.

Thank you.

Uchenna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by natural101(m): 1:10am On May 10, 2011
hello, my name is frank. am a student of unn and i realy need ur help. i buy things from US, but i dont get my items here in nigeria. i have lost money, if u can help me please can i get ur number?
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by Nobody: 3:44am On May 10, 2011
Hi Frank,

Can you give me your email address and I will email you. In the email, can you please explain to me how I may be of help to you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by ajadek(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2011
Tanks 4 d post, i want to buy petroleum product and sell here in nigeria, like dpk or ago, and some other chemical product, or if ur capacity is nt up to dat, we start wit laptop. blackberry.or wears pls lets talk on phone +2348034989352.
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 10, 2011
Please note: I WILL NOT SHIP CHEMICALS, OILS, OR ANYTHING THAT WILL RAISE A RED FLAG GOING THROUGH U.S. CUSTOMS. If U.S. Customs question any shipment, it will delay delivery of your item. So sorry about that, but that would be a "No" to the oil.

As for the laptop and blackberry, that I can definitely do. I just need to know what type you want and how much you want to spend.

ajadek: Email me at ucigbo7@yahoo.com and tell me what you want exactly.

Everyone else: Email me directly if you can, instead of clicking reply in this post - ucigbo7@yahoo.com. I want to protect your information. I don't want your phone numbers available for all the world to see. Describe what it is you're looking for. Be as specific as possible. And let me know how much you are willing to spend. You can tell Me the amount in Naira - I'll convert it to Dollars. You can provide your phone number, but I will only use it for clarification purposes and to let you know that I have bought and shipped your item.

Thanks.
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by natural101(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2011
here is my email 101khali@gmail.com. pls mail me your contact, thank u
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 11, 2011
Hey Everyone

Thanks for the direct replies.

If you decide to contact me, please include in your email what you want me to help you buy, and be as detailed as possible.  Give me your phone number and the best time to reach you and I will call you.  Please keep in mind that U.S. is 5 hours behind Naija time, so the time for me to call you should be somewhere between 3pm-4am your time.  If you don't give me a time, I'll call you somewhere in this time frame.

I check my email (ucigbo7@yahoo.com) several times a day, so I will get back to you quickly.  I will only give my number to people I am actually helping.

Okay all.  Enjoy your day.

Thanks again.

Uchenna

1 Like

Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by islet(f): 5:53am On May 13, 2011
I have got a business idea i am very passionate about. It aint common but guaranteed to be a show stopper and extremely lucrative. We could partner, email add tyrantsalive@yahoo.com
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 13, 2011
Hi All,

boneyone:  Sorry, but I've been in the U.S. my entire life and we have many "businesses" like this.  They are nothing that any real business-minded person will consider.  So to your post I say, "No Thank You."  And to you I say, "Good luck with that."

Everyone else:  Please don't try to start you business in my thread.  Again, if you have a real business idea, please contact me.

islet:  I'll email you in a few minutes.

Gabriel:  I'm still trying to get a hold of you.  Let's make it happen.

Thanks.

Uchenna
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by 9jabizinfo: 3:46am On May 15, 2011
Sister I have been looking for dis service as I too i am based in the US (east coast as well) but i don't want to deal with the whole shipping hassle. Just to confirm, do you also buy the goods to ship because u were saying in some replies dat we should tell u wat we want to buy and u will buy and ship (ofcourse i know we have to pay u for what we want to buy). Can u pls mention the kinds of things you have shipped and wat is the range of cost u charge (i know it depends on weight and all). do u also have someone in nigeria who could help with the clearing (ofcourse for an additional fee) or is ur service just to ship there and we handle the rest once it gets to the port. Also, how long will it take to the items to get to nigeria. Thanks a lot!
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by boneyone(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2011
Hi Uchenna, seems you don't get what i advertised, its not just a business its a tool for every "sale" business. All im selling is a tool to aide people who buy stuffs from you: after you help them make them make purchases , if they need to sell it wont they need a platform to sell it online?
Dont be scared i wasn't encroaching on your sales turf just adding a lil catalyst wink wink wink
Have a nice day,

oh and for all: still offering the online shops for sale, we could also help you with your facebook adverts and campaigns (sweepstakes etc). Check our blog for more

info@naijabuys.com
http://naijasales..com/

1 Like

Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 16, 2011
boneyone:

First, my post is for personal items, so "No." they won't need a platform to sell anything online. Second, don't assume that I am "scared" of anything and please don't assume that I would need your site as a catalyst for anything. And in order to be a catalyst for Me, should you not be working with Me? We both know you're not, so that answers that question. Anyway, I ask you again, please stop advertising in my thread.

Everyone else: Before you decide to purchase any "online shops" do your research, Please.

Thanks All.

Uchenna
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by boneyone(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2011
uchenna: ok, no more adverts on your 'sales page' , and if i have to use your line "i have humbly lived all my life in Nigeria" and i believe i know online shops work here. With your kind of business attitude dealing with you seems scary and for someone who has lived all her/his (still to be verified) life in "US" how do we know you are for real.
And a lil correction i didnt advertise to buy from my online shop, i advertised to design an online shop. Business Online is an open market and you have got to have an open mind when dealing with people. You are using a platform created by an individual and you didn't pay a dime for it, so go easy on the attitude, if you need privacy to sell then build your own platform.
wow, my mind typed out, i can give you a smiley smiley and tell you its OK and im off your page!!! Wish you well dearie!!!

oh , if you ever need to design your online shop , hit me up!!!
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 17, 2011
boneyone: Mr. Naija Boy, I'm here trying to help people. They can take it or leave it. It's not up to Me. And Yes, I definitely am in Jersey. I'm not like some of these 4-1-9ers trying to take people's money. And just so you know, my brother is a Graphic Designer and works in Publication & Marketing. So, I don't need your services. Let Me just keep it 100, while you try to set people up on your online shop, I'm buying and selling houses and making money. Say what you want and keep posting on this thread.

For those of you who are choose to contact me, send me an email: ucigbo7@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Uchenna
Re: Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) by obynoud1: 1:34pm On May 19, 2011
what is the price of hilux but people call it pickups over there.like 2002 made and ford or nissan product

(1) (Reply)

Is Onlinenaira.com A Scam? / 5 Top E-commerce Sites You Can Buy From In Nigeria. / I Can Supply Fish Maw/fish Bladder In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.