Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] (45180 Views)

Where C.ronaldo Might Go This Summer? {Full List, Rumor & Verdict} / Real Madrid: Zidane To Sell 14 Players This Summer [full List] / Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Kizzygentle: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
ndidibabe:
Becareful what you wish for. If you discard these four players, Arsenal might you just end up being relegated.
It's better they are relegated we know arsenal is no longer arsenal than giving us hbp all d time decieving themselves that they are contesting for champions league or premier league.
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by 2T215: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
More players would be released subject to offers and bids for them. You can't openly tell a player under contract you don't need him.....that's the case with Ozil, Mustafi, Eleny, and Mikhitaria (Not sure of my spelling)
I am sure so.e of them would be shipped out and that would free a lot of spaces. Kolacinac is a squad player and may not be allowed as would xhaka. Let's see what Unai has as a plan but I do feel he would make a better impression when he gets his own players. What we do not know is that building takes a while and Arsenal fans would need to be patient.

quote author=Kizzygentle post=79138910]
It's better they are relegated we know arsenal is no longer arsenal than giving us hbp all d time decieving themselves that they are contesting for champions league or premier league. [/quote]
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by ehiphill: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
i didn't see Ozil on this list now!
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by ndidibabe(f): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kizzygentle:

It's better they are relegated we know arsenal is no longer arsenal than giving us hbp all d time decieving themselves that they are contesting for champions league or premier league.
Hmm. You were the one having that kinda dream. Arsenal board are happy to be a mid table team.
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by molybdenum0012: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

You can also become part of our team of tutors provided you meet the criteria. Check below to apply.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by TheKingIsHere: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Mesut nkọ?

That dude's heart isn't at arsenal anymore!

Arsenal need total squad overhaul...

Emery is trying but Arsenal are miles away from other top 6 clubs.....

...and to think their transfer budget is 45 million... Fvck!

45 million cannot even buy Jonjo Shelvey!

What you said is funny but a bitter truth. Arsenal right now are in deep shiit. Lol

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by olowo1995(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
mcjohny:
apart from Ramsey all other people on that list na just mop up

Peter cech is leaving, it is confirm
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by TheKingIsHere: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
hopexter:
I'm more interested in our new signings and not these long awaiting exit players undecided undecided

Which better signing are you expecting with just $45m?
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by nengibo: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Arsenal is really a big case.
So This are players.
Chaii. I weep for arsenal.
D only player I know is Ramsey.
The rest are not players.
Cech wasn't active .
Leichsteiner is a grandpa.he doesn't even see well on d pitch.
Welbeck will play one match and go on injury till d end of d season.
The rest I don't know were they came from.
We are talking of discharging active useless players ur talking nonsense.
Players like ..
Ozil
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Mustafi
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by mightyjoe746: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
2T215:
More players would be released subject to offers and bids for them. You can't openly tell a player under contract you don't need him.....that's the case with Ozil, Mustafi, Eleny, and Mikhitaria (Not sure of my spelling)
I am sure so.e of them would be shipped out and that would free a lot of spaces. Kolacinac is a squad player and may not be allowed as would xhaka. Let's see what Unai has as a plan but I do feel he would make a better impression when he gets his own players. What we do not know is that building takes a while and Arsenal fans would need to be patient.

quote author=Kizzygentle post=79138910]
stop deceiving yourself, if you release all this players, Who are the players that will replace them, let's be realistic with our wishes. the market is inflated, unless you want to go for worst players.
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by KINGwax007(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
divine2288:
read the statement well... are you blind?... they said those that their contracts expire on june 30
your father is blind
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by hopexter(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Which better signing are you expecting with just $45m?

Anyone is better than no one wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by OLUWABIG(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Mesut nkọ?
That dude's heart isn't at arsenal anymore!
Arsenal need total squad overhaul...

Emery is trying but Arsenal are miles away from other top 6 clubs.....

...and to think their transfer budget is 45 million... Fvck!
45 million cannot even buy Jonjo Shelvey!

i dont believe that figure i think it around £75
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Emin25: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
The most unserious team
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by 2T215: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
What makes you feel I am decieving myself?
What is keeping Ozil is that the offers that came are from China and not from Europe. The snag is his wages, you can be sure that if a right mix is found, Ozil would be shipped out and if you check the stats for last season, Unai is preparing for life without him. I agree he is talented and on his day he can do some great things but how consistent is he?

Elneny has a serious competition form Rowey Smith and Matteo Guendouz, the latter kept him out for a chunk of last season and that tells a story. He is most likely to move on.

As for Mikitharia, he does not seem to be effective as he used to be, Again, the snag is his wages. Also, a certain Joe Willox is emerging and may be supported to grow.

Unai from all indication would bring in some youth and add a few player( when you see the Europa leage finals squad , you could sense the direction the club may be looking at)

I don't dispute your market view but what is more important is having the right scouting network and a good football director. Arsenal needs to rebuild and it may take 2-3 seasons but there too many deadwoods.

Lastly, Mustafi's stay would be dependent on Rob Holdings pre-seasons form, if Rob recovers well, I doubt he would stay as he would drop in the pecking order. Kos, sokratis, moreal, Mavropanus, Rob and the Mustafi.
Note that , Arsenal has been linked with a certain number of defenders lately

mightyjoe746:
stop deceiving yourself, if you release all this players, Who are the players that will replace them, let's be realistic with our wishes. the market is inflated, unless you want to go for worst players.
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Bilkol: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
reportminds:
Arsenal have confirmed the eight players, who will be leaving the Emirates, when their contracts expire on June 30.

They include notable first-team names like Petr Cech, Stephan Lichsteiner, Danny Welbeck and Aaron Ramsey.

Cech is set to return to Chelsea, where he has been offered a Sporting Director role, while Ramsey has already agreed a lucrative deal with Juventus.

A club statement on Friday, read: “Our thanks and best wishes go to the following players whose contracts end with us on June 30:

“Cohen Bramall, Petr Cech, Charlie Gilmour, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Julio Pleguezuelo, Aaron Ramsey, Danny Welbeck.

“We thank them all for their contributions to the club and we wish them every future success.”

Source http://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/arsenal-release-8-players-including.html

I saw 7 here ���
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Teymanhenry(f): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
they'll still be replaced with new set of craps
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by MrMacinterchi1: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
so Danny Welbeck still de for Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Aldebaran:

Peter...

Hmmmm. You mean Cech grin

Na P I say oh,Na you hmmmmm mention C..lol

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
9ice reveals his happiness on hazard’s exit from Chelsea

http://ssrsound.com/music-attitude-higher-your-body-ft-mayorkun-reekado-banks-boj/
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by gladisa7: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2019
why did they buy wellbeck in d 1st place?
Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by Superitautos: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Quick sales check out clean 2017 Gl63 AMG available in Lagos at a affordable price .... Perfectly clean ride by all standards
fully equipped with factory fitted interior, exterior, AC and valid customs duty buy and fly absolutely nothing to fix
Just buy and enjoy your ride
Price 41,999,999 Don’t miss out
Enquiries:
�Instagram:superite.autos
�Office Address:Plot14A Adewale Kolawole crescent, lekki phase1, Lagos,Nigeria ☎+2349033154720 #naijaluxurycars #naijaluxurycarpolice #lasgidi#lagos #instacars #carsdaily #carspotter #gidicars #autocompany #Superite.Africa #faritetech

Re: Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] by booksrite(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Anyone is better than no one

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit / Ahmed Musa Rocks Traditional Outfit (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.