Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos (49689 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Muttee: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am on my way to police station with the help of Wema Bank security who called in men of SARS. A bike man and another cane to me shook my hand and immediately want to run away and I couldn’t feel my two balls again when I raised alarm.

Thank God for Wema Bank securities and thank God to Ikota Police Station. while Police tortures them, they asked to pray and while they speak in strange language and touching me. My balls came back. What do I do to assure permanent return

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/film-director-johnson-retrieves-his-joystick-from-a-bandit-in-lagos.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Muttee: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Naa waaa. ooo

20 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by marshalldgreat(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
You mean like an ATM card kind of retrieve?

47 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by emeijeh(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Muttee:
I am on my way to police station with the help of Wema Bank security who called in men of SARS. A bike man and another cane to me shook my hand and immediately want to run away and I couldn’t feel my two balls again when I raised alarm.

Thank God for Wema Bank securities and thank God to Ikota Police Station. while Police tortures them, they asked to pray and while they speak in strange language and touching me. My balls came back. What do I do to assure permanent return

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/film-director-johnson-retrieves-his-joystick-from-a-bandit-in-lagos.html
lies

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Houseofglam7(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
You've gotta be kidding me!
This graced frontage?
How

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by MEGAdime(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oga oooo. This money-making ritual format is back in vogue again? It was very common in the early 90's.

Na to dey press my scrotum every 2 - 2 minutes like puff-puff in high traffic areas like Oshodi, Ojota, Mile 2 & Ojodu-Berger to confirm if the balls are still intact. grin

If dem thief my shoe or tie, I fit buy another one but Epon Lion? The Engine Room That Drives My Masculinity? grin

Layèè! Amaku siibe ni oooo. grin

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by nenedima(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
hian

3 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by introvertme: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
There is never any before and after pics for claims like this. smiley

Only in Africa people steal "genitals spiritually".

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by okonja(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sakamaje`

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by tommykiwi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dat is serious
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by sparog(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hope the perpetrators where beaten to a pulp?

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Cumtroller: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Only in Lagos.

Westside for life!!!!

5 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by arantess: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
He needs to fire down to be sure it's working well

4 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Uyi168: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pictures of the balls before and after being stolen or I dont believe it.. undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Lincoln275(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Inside life

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
What a great country.

6 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by slimderek(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Let a Medical practitioner confirm it.

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by zeusdgrt(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
No more shaking of strangers

2 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
you're a bitter lair and will rot in hell, same stupid stunt happened to my colleague who's a banker anyway, it took the intervention of the police to discover the northern bastard was lying that's after they brought a sexy girl to rub his dick and he got hard on to everyone surprise

you'll loose your dick for real worthless man

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by RDPMAN: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin a sad but funny experience, go and test your D bro, make sure it's working perfectly, a good marathon prayer will keep your D in check.
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by opportunities12(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Strange thing are happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by SEGLIZ: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
...... those joystick and scrotum kidnappers or snatcher shouldn't be allowed a return into circulation.

4 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Frankyboy1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Yeye

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by AmNuhRegular(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Loool. Nawa
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by 2DADDEY: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wallet Thief Got Online Users Talking / Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / Kumaor Fachii: Nigerian Army Arrests Gana's Second-In-Command, Fachii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.