Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References (540 Views)

COVID-19: Muslim Organizations, Scholars Move Ramadan Tafsir Online / Here Are The Phone Numbers Of Some Muslim Scholars In Nigeria / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References by Softcash(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please everyone who's interested in answering these questions should answer and give solid references.

1. A woman was sick for a whole month of Ramadan and was unable to fast for that year. Throughout that year she was unable to make up with it during to her head condition which is not too okay. Now, the sevond year Ramadan is fast approaching and she has not make up for the previous year and by Allah's grace her health can substance the fasting for that that year.

Q: Can she fast for that year or make up for the previous year first.

2. Am observing salat Ishai in a room where everyone has slept and I mistakenly not raise my voice while reciting the suras.

Q: What am i goin to do?

3. Am during the Ramadan masturbate after iftar but most of the time he won't be able to take bath and eat suhoor like that.

Q:[/b]Is he going to make up forgot it

I can't recall all the questions for now but check in later I will modify it.

[b]Answer with solid references
Re: Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References by iamgenius(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Don't you have real scholars in your neighborhood? There are no scholars here bro. Are you Yoruba?
Re: Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References by AlBaqir(m): 2:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Softcash:
Please everyone who's interested in answering these questions should answer and give solid references.

1. A woman was sick for a whole month of Ramadan and was unable to fast for that year. Throughout that year she was unable to make up with it during to her head condition which is not too okay. Now, the sevond year Ramadan is fast approaching and she has not make up for the previous year and by Allah's grace her health can substance the fasting for that that year.

Q: Can she fast for that year or make up for the previous year first.

If the time of that year's Ramadan has come and her health is okay to fast, s/he must fast in the "new" month of Ramadan.

The one that s/he slipped due to poor health should be repayed later after the present one. You cannot pay a qadha (debted) fast or salat at the exact time of the new one. It has to be later. This is because if you does, the fadhila time (actual time, prime period, specified time, virtuous time) for that particular aamal will be gone and it will become yet another qadha (debt).

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 184:

(Fast)For a certain number of days (29 or 30 days); but whoever among you is sick or on a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; and those who are not able to do it may effect a redemption by feeding a poor man; so whoever does good spontaneously it is better for him; and that you fast is better for you if you know."

However, while the sick is not able to repay his/her slipped fast, s/he will need to feed the poor daily (to the number of days slipped): meaning if the sickness hinder him for 30 days of Ramadan and was not able to fast, s/he will have to feed the poor daily for that 30 days.

Softcash:

2. Am observing salat Ishai in a room where everyone has slept and I mistakenly not raise my voice while reciting the suras.

Q: What am i goin to do?

Nothing. Your salat is okay.
What is even detestable is to disturb people with your loud recitation.

Softcash:

3. Am during the Ramadan masturbate after iftar but most of the time he won't be able to take bath and eat suhoor like that.

Q:[/b]Is he going to make up forgot it

I can't recall all the questions for now but check in later I will modify it.

[b]Answer with solid references

First, masturbation is HARAM (forbidden). It should be voided totally.

Second, If the person is impure after having masturbate (that is has emission of sper.m), and deliberately did not make ghusl before fajr (dawn) where fasting should begin, he does not have fast for that day even if he later perform ghusl after fajr. Such person will have to pay kaffara.

If he mistakingly slept off with initial intention to perform ghusl, and then suddenly woke up after fajr, he should immediately perform ghusl and continues his fasting. In this, there is no difference between he who had wet dreams or had s.ex with his legal spouse but slept off to perform ghusl until after fajr.

Another thing that is detestable is to sleep after having being impure, then wakes up and not go for ghusl, and then sleep again until after fajr.

3 Likes

Re: Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References by Softcash(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2019
s/he will have to feed the poor daily for that 30 days.

Is the person going to feed one poor for thirty days or how many poor?
Re: Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References by AlBaqir(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Softcash:

Is the person going to feed one poor for thirty days or how many poor?

One per day.
Re: Scholars Get In Here And Answer These Questions With Solid References by Softcash(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
AlBaqir:

One per day.
Oksy, with what I can eat abi

(1) (Reply)

Shawwal / j / Read This Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.